Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Wakey wakey, there be dragons looking for homes!
Wakey wakey, there be dragons looking for homes!
STW9f2s.png
Hello! Could I be added into the general pinglist?
Hello! Could I be added into the general pinglist?
idk.png
@Aica [b] Gotcha![/b] You've been added to the general pinglist [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Aica

Gotcha!
You've been added to the general pinglist
STW9f2s.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2693754][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d214bb52ff6e9da087b34c75b610ec68/tumblr_ptrr75hfNY1ugssd3o2_500.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_ptrr75hfNY1ugssd3o2_500.png
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
you know, one of these days i will be paying enough attention to grab a kid [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1]
you know, one of these days i will be paying enough attention to grab a kid
4GJsj.gif
Heyo ! Could I be added to the pinglist for a male Skudancer from the Abyssal Rain pair ? I know I won't be able to afford a derg for a while, but I wanna make sure I don't forget to check here every one in a while

Also, Melan and Glacion are both beautiful babies welcomed into the Garden of Eldrore clan !
Heyo ! Could I be added to the pinglist for a male Skudancer from the Abyssal Rain pair ? I know I won't be able to afford a derg for a while, but I wanna make sure I don't forget to check here every one in a while

Also, Melan and Glacion are both beautiful babies welcomed into the Garden of Eldrore clan !
1571002113640.png
@FxHell [b]Gotcha![/b] I've added you to the pinglist of the [b]Abyssal Rain[/b] pair with these specs: [i]'Male Skydancer'[/i] If you end up wanting to change that, just post again and say so~ Thanks for giving those two kiddos a wonderful home, too! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@FxHell

Gotcha! I've added you to the pinglist of the Abyssal Rain pair with these specs:
'Male Skydancer'
If you end up wanting to change that, just post again and say so~

Thanks for giving those two kiddos a wonderful home, too!
STW9f2s.png
A bump for the hatchery~
A bump for the hatchery~
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
[center]Bumpy bump! [emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]