Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Munchkinlynx hello! can i buy eddie with treasure, please?
@Munchkinlynx hello! can i buy eddie with treasure, please?
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
@March But of course! I will go ahead and send you a PA for treasure, thanks for buying and enjoy! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@March

But of course! I will go ahead and send you a PA for treasure, thanks for buying and enjoy!
STW9f2s.png
Thanks!! Let's hope I make up the money for the permababy scroll soon lol
Thanks!! Let's hope I make up the money for the permababy scroll soon lol
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
@March

I believe in you! Go get those gems, make that kiddo tiny forever! :D Thank you as well!
@March

I believe in you! Go get those gems, make that kiddo tiny forever! :D Thank you as well!
STW9f2s.png
@Arcani

hhlxafcalncv all of the dragons in this hatchery are so beautiful, I could barely decide. I love the new look, too!

Could I please buy Basilius for 350 gems, using the 10% Wind flight discount? Also, if it's not too much trouble, could I please get a scroll of renaming to go with that?
@Arcani

hhlxafcalncv all of the dragons in this hatchery are so beautiful, I could barely decide. I love the new look, too!

Could I please buy Basilius for 350 gems, using the 10% Wind flight discount? Also, if it's not too much trouble, could I please get a scroll of renaming to go with that?
@Kindle011

But of course! I shall send you a CR, as you want a Scroll of Renaming as well :D
The dragon would be 315g then~
@Kindle011

But of course! I shall send you a CR, as you want a Scroll of Renaming as well :D
The dragon would be 315g then~
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
Oof these dragons are all so gorgeous! Wish I could afford every single one. Loving the new graphics btw!
Oof these dragons are all so gorgeous! Wish I could afford every single one. Loving the new graphics btw!
ChawcsW.png
those are amazing graphics! I'll try to get a dragon when I can afford it :')
those are amazing graphics! I'll try to get a dragon when I can afford it :')
oof.png
Woah! Awesome graphics! Loving the amazing revamp! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Woah! Awesome graphics! Loving the amazing revamp!
yUZ4k.gif
[center]Small bump, meow! [emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
Small bump, meow!
STW9f2s.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24