Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NEW][FREE Gaolers] Free Exalt Rescue!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
is #53502065 still available?? if so, is it possible to obtain them from you?
is #53502065 still available?? if so, is it possible to obtain them from you?
Hi @teighlor, can i have the cute gaoler #53602902 and imperial #53666731 please ? [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Hi @teighlor, can i have the cute gaoler #53602902 and imperial #53666731 please ?
@teighlor
May I adopt this coati boy? #50639322 I have a weakness for coatI boys.
@teighlor
May I adopt this coati boy? #50639322 I have a weakness for coatI boys.
HI!!!! Have a look at my FR suggestion?deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
XBhgPWa.gif
@teighlor
AHHHHHH
I need that triple sunset skydancer to come live with me forever!

Also please add me to the Gaoler, Imperial, Pearlcatcher and general ping lists!
@teighlor
AHHHHHH
I need that triple sunset skydancer to come live with me forever!

Also please add me to the Gaoler, Imperial, Pearlcatcher and general ping lists!

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@teighlor yes i am
@teighlor yes i am
@RahgolDok I sent the gaoler two days ago :) and the other is taken unfortunately!

@PurpleFizzyPop Yes!

@RavenKara Gotcha!

@RahgolDok I sent the gaoler two days ago :) and the other is taken unfortunately!

@PurpleFizzyPop Yes!

@RavenKara Gotcha!

8Sg6vde.png 35CN9Cr.png
@teighlor May I please have the wild claw and imp if there still available? Can I also be put on the ping list for ridgebacks, snappers and gaolers? Thank you!
@teighlor May I please have the wild claw and imp if there still available? Can I also be put on the ping list for ridgebacks, snappers and gaolers? Thank you!
@teighlor

Could I please be added to the general pinglist?
@teighlor

Could I please be added to the general pinglist?
Unnamed

May I have this one? @teighlor
Unnamed

May I have this one? @teighlor
@deadachu They are currently in transit to their new home. But if that doesnt work out, I will let you know!

@SealedCalamity yes
@deadachu They are currently in transit to their new home. But if that doesnt work out, I will let you know!

@SealedCalamity yes
8Sg6vde.png 35CN9Cr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8