Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 7-digits and g1s [LF] art/currency!
1 2 3 4 5
@SilverRain I’d like 500g each for thorn and toxi, thorn alone cost me 1000g from Gaia. I’d be happy with 25g for Sprout since regular 7-digits are very cheap right now.
@SilverRain I’d like 500g each for thorn and toxi, thorn alone cost me 1000g from Gaia. I’d be happy with 25g for Sprout since regular 7-digits are very cheap right now.
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Foxe yay, thank you! I look forward to it; I’ve always loved your artwork! The wing markings are a part of Lyssandra’s pattern, and they’re on both sides! I’ll gladly PM you some info. I do happen to have a will o’ the ember as well!
@Foxe yay, thank you! I look forward to it; I’ve always loved your artwork! The wing markings are a part of Lyssandra’s pattern, and they’re on both sides! I’ll gladly PM you some info. I do happen to have a will o’ the ember as well!
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
[quote name="Hikaruna" date="2019-07-03 21:04:00" ] @SilverRain I’d like 500g each for thorn and toxi, thorn alone cost me 1000g from Gaia. I’d be happy with 25g for Sprout since regular 7-digits are very cheap right now. [/quote] that sounds good to me, I sent a cr :)
Hikaruna wrote on 2019-07-03 21:04:00:
that sounds good to me, I sent a cr :)
Gpasq5f.png
@Hikaruna
Great, I'll take her. Sending a cr momentarily.
@Hikaruna
Great, I'll take her. Sending a cr momentarily.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Hikaruna
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that.
If thorn's potential buyer backs out please let me know, I'd be happy to draw for him too! 1000g value of art would work fine for me too.
Edit: oops, my bad! Missed that he'd been sold already!
@Hikaruna
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that.
If thorn's potential buyer backs out please let me know, I'd be happy to draw for him too! 1000g value of art would work fine for me too.
Edit: oops, my bad! Missed that he'd been sold already!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Maebirb your art is lovely! Of course I’d like to trade for it! Lemonbar has been spoken for, but I’d trade wheat for a colored/shaded bust of Kaito if that works for you c:
@Maebirb your art is lovely! Of course I’d like to trade for it! Lemonbar has been spoken for, but I’d trade wheat for a colored/shaded bust of Kaito if that works for you c:
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Foxe of course! Thorn was sold, but would you be willing to do a flat colored full body of Kaito for the will o’ the ember?
@Foxe of course! Thorn was sold, but would you be willing to do a flat colored full body of Kaito for the will o’ the ember?
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@TehuMertt I definitely have a luminous halo and another will o’ the ember, I’ll do some digging and see if I have anything else!
@TehuMertt I definitely have a luminous halo and another will o’ the ember, I’ll do some digging and see if I have anything else!
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
@Hikaruna
Hmm, would you consider an experimental fullbody and a bust sketch or two? LAH is 600g so that's a bit below what I charge for flat fullbodies (1kg)
@Hikaruna
Hmm, would you consider an experimental fullbody and a bust sketch or two? LAH is 600g so that's a bit below what I charge for flat fullbodies (1kg)
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe oh my bad! I thought that’s what you were referring to when you mentioned 1000g of art! How about an experimental full body of Mirkae and a busy sketch of Kaito?
@Foxe oh my bad! I thought that’s what you were referring to when you mentioned 1000g of art! How about an experimental full body of Mirkae and a busy sketch of Kaito?
JtDLvQs.png
BSJ Grab Bags
Liquidating Items
Selling Food
VgR98md.png
1 2 3 4 5