Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kirin Subspecies - pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Equive Would you be any chance be willing to do the whole kinda ref sheet for one of these guys? I would love the goat eyed boy. I can pay in treasure.
@Equive Would you be any chance be willing to do the whole kinda ref sheet for one of these guys? I would love the goat eyed boy. I can pay in treasure.
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo Unfortunately I'm ill right now and not available for commission work, sorry! :(
If I have the time I might finish the ref sheet some day, but I can't promise that as of now. I initially planned to release it as a free .psd base for all Kirin owners but I never really had the time to do it v_v However if it ever gets done I'll ping all Kirin owners!
@LordMaroo Unfortunately I'm ill right now and not available for commission work, sorry! :(
If I have the time I might finish the ref sheet some day, but I can't promise that as of now. I initially planned to release it as a free .psd base for all Kirin owners but I never really had the time to do it v_v However if it ever gets done I'll ping all Kirin owners!
oh wow, these are B E A U T I F U L and they appeal so heavily to my love for kirins and oversized teeth, aaa. added myself to the pinglist - hoping it went through as im on mobile! but i needed to stop by and comment how much i seriously love these!!!
oh wow, these are B E A U T I F U L and they appeal so heavily to my love for kirins and oversized teeth, aaa. added myself to the pinglist - hoping it went through as im on mobile! but i needed to stop by and comment how much i seriously love these!!!
IMG_2909.gif
NOOOOOOOO I was at work and someone already nabbed her [emoji=banescale scared size=2] (I thought they were going up for auction, not flatbuy?) They've all got super cute art though!! Is that yours?? o:
NOOOOOOOO I was at work and someone already nabbed her
(I thought they were going up for auction, not flatbuy?)

They've all got super cute art though!! Is that yours?? o:
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Equive Could I nab Paladin for 130kt and 20g?

Edit: Managed to trade my treasure for gems so I just grabbed him, thank you!
@Equive Could I nab Paladin for 130kt and 20g?

Edit: Managed to trade my treasure for gems so I just grabbed him, thank you!
783Bz4J.png
@Courage omg thank you so so much, that means a lot ;v;

@Gathouria Ahh noes, I'm so sorry! I didn't expect them to sell this fast given the raised price... if it's any consolation feel free to add yourself to the pinglist for Peridot & I'll make sure to ping you as soon as I get another Peridot kid!

(They were supposed to but then I got sick and only managed to sell all the 60mil misses now... which means like 2 full threads + these kids. I thought it might be easier to handle two auction threads instead of all three at once, that's why I did a flat sale instead v_v)

And yes they're my art, thank you!!

@Dwellerkraken Thanks for buying him!! :3
@Courage omg thank you so so much, that means a lot ;v;

@Gathouria Ahh noes, I'm so sorry! I didn't expect them to sell this fast given the raised price... if it's any consolation feel free to add yourself to the pinglist for Peridot & I'll make sure to ping you as soon as I get another Peridot kid!

(They were supposed to but then I got sick and only managed to sell all the 60mil misses now... which means like 2 full threads + these kids. I thought it might be easier to handle two auction threads instead of all three at once, that's why I did a flat sale instead v_v)

And yes they're my art, thank you!!

@Dwellerkraken Thanks for buying him!! :3
@Equive that’s perfectly fine could I still grab the boy for treasure?
@Equive that’s perfectly fine could I still grab the boy for treasure?
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo I think they all sold by now, sorry ;;
@LordMaroo I think they all sold by now, sorry ;;
owo! @Equive

Hecckkinn love Kirin's!
I added myself to the ping list!
owo! @Equive

Hecckkinn love Kirin's!
I added myself to the ping list!

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif