Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Snek

may I be added to your pinglist? my clan is mostly made up of dragons inspired by foods and beverages, and those beverages could use some cups to hold them in!
@Snek

may I be added to your pinglist? my clan is mostly made up of dragons inspired by foods and beverages, and those beverages could use some cups to hold them in!
6fhs9W3.png
[quote=CS TICKET #9]@Hungry We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk PS: Our Jazz Paper Cups are extremely versatile, and would be happy to make the transfer from bathroom to kitchen! No more drinking from cartons and jugs--Jazz Paper Cups are ready to save the day![/quote]
CS TICKET #9 wrote:
@Hungry

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!
JPCF Customer Service Desk

PS: Our Jazz Paper Cups are extremely versatile, and would be happy to make the transfer from bathroom to kitchen! No more drinking from cartons and jugs--Jazz Paper Cups are ready to save the day!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote=MAILING LIST VOL 2]@Rufusdrumknott @Skelestial @Boxerwing @Skypoot @Junu @Scaphites @Etuisen @Hungry Greetings! The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that both shipments of our product have arrived on time and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible. If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in roughly two short weeks. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk PS: Apologies if you received this message twice. Our server had a glitch.[/quote]
MAILING LIST VOL 2 wrote:
@Rufusdrumknott @Skelestial @Boxerwing @Skypoot @Junu @Scaphites @Etuisen @Hungry

Greetings!

The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that both shipments of our product have arrived on time and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible.

If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in roughly two short weeks.

Have a great day!

PS: Apologies if you received this message twice. Our server had a glitch.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@snek
id love to have the second one!
@snek
id love to have the second one!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@snek I’ve taken interest in Coltrane, and I would like to take him.
@snek I’ve taken interest in Coltrane, and I would like to take him.
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
@Snek Could I be added to the pinglist? I absolutely love the idea of this hatchery and I need one of these dragons in my lair asap
@Snek Could I be added to the pinglist? I absolutely love the idea of this hatchery and I need one of these dragons in my lair asap
O5nA62f.pngDCd1YMi.png
they/them (21)
dragons make my brain go brrrrr
I love writing lore...
... But I never seem to do it XD
[quote=CS TICKET #10]@JJStarrNerdGirl We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk PS: Due to the increasing popularity of our product, we will now be working on the construction of another production line. Keep an eye out![/quote]
CS TICKET #10 wrote:
@JJStarrNerdGirl

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!

PS: Due to the increasing popularity of our product, we will now be working on the construction of another production line. Keep an eye out!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek *rattles dispenser* Aw beans, all out. How am I gonna distribute this stuff now? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/e3c87929ccffda4642a2f676a52c3738/tumblr_p4y4wtLqfF1wjm8plo1_640.jpg[/img] [s]what was even in this stuff anyway I drank so much of this stuff in preschool I bled purple[/s] ANYWAY guess I better get on that pinglist, don't wanna get dehydrated!
@Snek

*rattles dispenser* Aw beans, all out. How am I gonna distribute this stuff now?

tumblr_p4y4wtLqfF1wjm8plo1_640.jpg

what was even in this stuff anyway I drank so much of this stuff in preschool I bled purple

ANYWAY guess I better get on that pinglist, don't wanna get dehydrated!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
[quote=CS TICKET #11]@Delcat We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk PS: We here at the Jazz Paper Cup Factory can't decide whether that looks delicious or disastrous. But, fortune favors the brave...[/quote]
CS TICKET #11 wrote:
@Delcat

Have a great day!

PS: We here at the Jazz Paper Cup Factory can't decide whether that looks delicious or disastrous. But, fortune favors the brave...
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote=MAILING LIST VOL 3]@Rufusdrumknott @Skelestial @Boxerwing @Skypoot @Junu @Scaphites @Etuisen @Hungry @JJStarrNerdGirl @Delcat Greetings! The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that three shipments of our product have arrived on time and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible. If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in roughly two short weeks. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
MAILING LIST VOL 3 wrote:
@Rufusdrumknott @Skelestial @Boxerwing @Skypoot @Junu @Scaphites @Etuisen @Hungry @JJStarrNerdGirl @Delcat

Greetings!

The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that three shipments of our product have arrived on time and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible.

If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in roughly two short weeks.

Have a great day!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12