Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Snek May I have #55733861? Sending a CR now.
@Snek May I have #55733861? Sending a CR now.
@snek Is #55733860 taken? I'll send a CR.
@snek Is #55733860 taken? I'll send a CR.

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
so i assume Cantaloupe Island is available? :3
if so i'd like them!
so i assume Cantaloupe Island is available? :3
if so i'd like them!
2NWBlmA.jpgKEPYkiX.png2kzhGOL.png
@Snek Oh hey I could find get this boy a mate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24025122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240252/24025122_350.png[/img] [/url] can I get a ping if you have any females in the next nest?
@Snek

Oh hey I could find get this boy a mate

24025122_350.png

can I get a ping if you have any females in the next nest?
marking :^)
marking :^)
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
@theroiprocepios

Sure! I'd be happy to make a note of that and holler when one pops up :)
@theroiprocepios

Sure! I'd be happy to make a note of that and holler when one pops up :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Snek
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
iYtOIWU.png
[quote=CS TICKET #22]@Bear We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
CS TICKET #22 wrote:
@Bear

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!
JPCF Customer Service Desk
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Fun hatchery! I'm down for dental defending dragons. Pinglist please? =)
Fun hatchery! I'm down for dental defending dragons. Pinglist please? =)
[quote=MAILING LIST VOL 7]@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Kilwin @Wishing4Reality @Leafsongs @Theroiprocepios @Bear @ScarfBoyXIV Greetings! The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that two shipments of our product have arrived after a brief hiccup in the works and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible. If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in less than two short weeks. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
MAILING LIST VOL 7 wrote:
@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Kilwin @Wishing4Reality @Leafsongs @Theroiprocepios @Bear @ScarfBoyXIV

Greetings!

The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that two shipments of our product have arrived after a brief hiccup in the works and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible.

If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in less than two short weeks.

Have a great day!
JPCF Customer Service Desk
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12