Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 7-digs, special ID, misc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@HenryTheArcher ahaha those caught your eye, eh? XD yep, everything in those sales tabs is up for grabs! if you're interested, let me know which ones and we can negotiate prices? i haven't really settled on values yet so i'm open to offers/etc. (and no worries about pings, you're fine ovo/)
@HenryTheArcher ahaha those caught your eye, eh? XD yep, everything in those sales tabs is up for grabs! if you're interested, let me know which ones and we can negotiate prices? i haven't really settled on values yet so i'm open to offers/etc. (and no worries about pings, you're fine ovo/)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Yeeep, I have been eyening a few of them. Particularly interested in #4143354, #4897433, #4983454 and #8556318. Haven't thought about any offers though. I have been purchasing similar guys anywhere between X-1KG. Maybe somewhere about that range but do you have anything in mind?
@After

Yeeep, I have been eyening a few of them. Particularly interested in #4143354, #4897433, #4983454 and #8556318. Haven't thought about any offers though. I have been purchasing similar guys anywhere between X-1KG. Maybe somewhere about that range but do you have anything in mind?
@HenryTheArcher yeah, unbred boyos have been running on the higher end there on the AH, oof. let's see here...

#4983454 Tolue i was thinking i'd price higher since he's got popular pastel colors and he's only one of two unbreds of his particular combo. maybe 1200G or so? the other three i'd like to get somewhere around 750G each.
@HenryTheArcher yeah, unbred boyos have been running on the higher end there on the AH, oof. let's see here...

#4983454 Tolue i was thinking i'd price higher since he's got popular pastel colors and he's only one of two unbreds of his particular combo. maybe 1200G or so? the other three i'd like to get somewhere around 750G each.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Adding everything up, that would make 3,450G in total for all of them. How does that sound?
@After

Adding everything up, that would make 3,450G in total for all of them. How does that sound?
@HenryTheArcher sounds good to me! i'll get the PAs set up and you can pick them up whenever you're ready, thank you again! ^^
@HenryTheArcher sounds good to me! i'll get the PAs set up and you can pick them up whenever you're ready, thank you again! ^^
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

Awesome! Thank you very much!
I will take them as soon as possible.
@After

Awesome! Thank you very much!
I will take them as soon as possible.
@After

May I buy that palidrome gaoler kid?^^ 175g and 25kt?
@After

May I buy that palidrome gaoler kid?^^ 175g and 25kt?
Riverlights

She/Her/They/Them

Fr+2

Palindrome and G1 collector(message me for sales)
@Riverlights yep, that works! i'll set up a CR shortly, thank you! ovo/
@Riverlights yep, that works! i'll set up a CR shortly, thank you! ovo/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9