Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 7-digs, special ID, misc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Emordnilap certainly! :D i'll set up a PA, thank you very much! ^^
@Emordnilap certainly! :D i'll set up a PA, thank you very much! ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Can I buy Sombra? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2895808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28959/2895808_350.png[/img] [/url] I've been eyeing her for a while and have finally decided to buy her
@After
Can I buy Sombra?

2895808_350.png

I've been eyeing her for a while and have finally decided to buy her
@Willotree forgot she wasn't on AH oops, sorry about that!

certainly! :D is gems okay with you or did you want to pay in treasure/mixed?
@Willotree forgot she wasn't on AH oops, sorry about that!

certainly! :D is gems okay with you or did you want to pay in treasure/mixed?
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After
Gems work just fine!
@After
Gems work just fine!
@Willotree awesome, i'll send a PA shortly. thank you very much! ovo/
@Willotree awesome, i'll send a PA shortly. thank you very much! ovo/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
added some more dragons!
added some more dragons!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

Hello! I'm back.
Could I purchase #50411405, please?
@After

Hello! I'm back.
Could I purchase #50411405, please?
@HenryTheArcher haha hello there! :D absolutely, give me a bit to haul him out of the Den and i'll have him sent your way shortly. thank you! ^^/
@HenryTheArcher haha hello there! :D absolutely, give me a bit to haul him out of the Den and i'll have him sent your way shortly. thank you! ^^/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After

Thank you!
@After

Thank you!
@After

My apologies about constant pinging but I would like to double check are all the seven digit Imperial dragons for sale in the tab? Not just the one which is in the AH.
@After

My apologies about constant pinging but I would like to double check are all the seven digit Imperial dragons for sale in the tab? Not just the one which is in the AH.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9