Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] A Raconteur Rescue (Art/Lore!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
[center][size=5][font=times New Roman][b]New Addition![/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]A new rescue is here! One can only wonder... Have they been cursed? Misled? Had a run in with something stuck in among the zinias? It may take a brave soul to figure it out- that, or a very forgiving one...[/center] ----- [quote=Hatchet][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54115378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541154/54115378_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=transparent] ___________________________[/color] [b][size=5]Hatchet[/size] [size=4]Lv. 1 / F-Pose / Tundra [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/elemental_banners/plague_banner.png[/img] [b][i]Overwhelmed Loner[/i][/b][/center] ----- [center][b]White Iridescent Antique Shimmer Antique Smoke [i]XYY, and Faceted Eyes![/i] ----- [b]Price: [emoji=treasure size=1][b]: 45,000 [emoji=gem size=1]: 45 [/b][/quote] ----- [indent][i]General Pinglist:[/i] @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis [center][b]Edit:[/b] [i]Rescued![/i][/center]
New Addition!
A new rescue is here! One can only wonder... Have they been cursed? Misled? Had a run in with something stuck in among the zinias? It may take a brave soul to figure it out- that, or a very forgiving one...

Hatchet wrote:

54115378_350.png

plague_banner.png
Overwhelmed Loner

White Iridescent
Antique Shimmer
Antique Smoke

XYY, and Faceted Eyes!

Price:
: 45,000
: 45

General Pinglist: @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis
Edit: Rescued!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Hey there! I popped by your thread for two reasons!

One - I know I donated to you earlier before, but if you're ever in need of more donation dergs, please feel free to check out this tab of my hibernal lair. These are all of the dragons that I give to new players or trade as exalt fodder - giving them new homes through lore seems appropriate to me! And I do mean "ever" - I'm always trying to empty this tab as quickly as I can.

Two - I see you have an affiliates tab! I sell lore dergs as well in my Lore-ium shop, though my lore is more focused on a biographical format than your story-telling. :) We could definitely pair up!

Have a good day!
Hey there! I popped by your thread for two reasons!

One - I know I donated to you earlier before, but if you're ever in need of more donation dergs, please feel free to check out this tab of my hibernal lair. These are all of the dragons that I give to new players or trade as exalt fodder - giving them new homes through lore seems appropriate to me! And I do mean "ever" - I'm always trying to empty this tab as quickly as I can.

Two - I see you have an affiliates tab! I sell lore dergs as well in my Lore-ium shop, though my lore is more focused on a biographical format than your story-telling. :) We could definitely pair up!

Have a good day!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
friendly bump! [emoji=cobra size=1]
friendly bump!
@Hyzenthlaay Hey!!

Thank you for the offer, I'll definitely check it out if I need some! And I'm in favor of affiliates (I've found myself scrolling through your Lore-ium in the past, and I'm a fan!), I'll message you about that, as I'm still new to it, lol
@Hyzenthlaay Hey!!

Thank you for the offer, I'll definitely check it out if I need some! And I'm in favor of affiliates (I've found myself scrolling through your Lore-ium in the past, and I'm a fan!), I'll message you about that, as I'm still new to it, lol
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis
please add me to the general pinglist!! ur lore looks very well written :)
@Drakessis
please add me to the general pinglist!! ur lore looks very well written :)
@qawfii Thank you, and will do!
@qawfii Thank you, and will do!
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[center][size=5][font=times New Roman][b]New Addition![/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]A new rescue is here! Our first dragon with art, Delphinium has quite the backstory, and quite the abilities! Delphinium is unique among the rescues, as she was donated with complete lore and art! The art in her bio links to the artist, and it's requested that not be broken. Since I didn't write/organize her bio or make her art, she is priced with simply a "rehoming fee." [/center] ----- [quote=Delphinium][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51963729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519638/51963729_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]Donated by @/peperomania with lore and art![/b][/center] [nextcol][center][color=transparent] ___________________________[/color] [b][size=5]Delphinium[/size] [size=4]Lv. 1 / F-Pose / Mirror [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/elemental_banners/nature_banner.png[/img] [b][i]Outcast Oracle[/i][/b][/center] ----- [center][b]Iris Starmap Grape Bee Abyss Runes ----- [b]Price: [emoji=treasure size=1][b]: 15,000 [emoji=gem size=1]: 15 [/b][/quote] ----- [indent][i]General Pinglist:[/i] @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii [center][b]Edit:[/b] [i]Rescued![/i][/center]
New Addition!
A new rescue is here! Our first dragon with art, Delphinium has quite the backstory, and quite the abilities!

Delphinium is unique among the rescues, as she was donated with complete lore and art! The art in her bio links to the artist, and it's requested that not be broken.
Since I didn't write/organize her bio or make her art, she is priced with simply a "rehoming fee."

Delphinium wrote:

51963729_350.png
Donated by @/peperomania with lore and art!

nature_banner.png
Outcast Oracle

Iris Starmap
Grape Bee
Abyss Runes

Price:
: 15,000
: 15

General Pinglist: @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[center][size=5][font=times New Roman][b]New Addition![/b][/font][/size][/center] [center]A new rescue is here! A glassblower with a knack for the unseen, this Imperial has finally created their magnum opus...[/center] ----- [quote=Marquise][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53948954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539490/53948954_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]Donated by @/BlueStopSigns![/b][/center] [nextcol][center][color=transparent] ___________________________[/color] [b][size=5]Marquise[/size] [size=4]Lv. 1 / M-Pose / Imperial [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/elemental_banners/ice_banner.png[/img] [b][i]Ghastly Glassblower[/i][/b][/center] ----- [center][b]Cottoncandy Tapir Cottoncandy Striation Cottoncandy Underbelly [i]XXX![/i] ----- [b]Price: [emoji=treasure size=1][b]: 35,000 [emoji=gem size=1]: 35 [/b][/quote] ----- [indent][i]General Pinglist:[/i] @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii [center][b]Edit:[/b] [i]Rescued![/i][/center]
New Addition!
A new rescue is here! A glassblower with a knack for the unseen, this Imperial has finally created their magnum opus...

Marquise wrote:

53948954_350.png
Donated by @/BlueStopSigns!

ice_banner.png
Ghastly Glassblower

Cottoncandy Tapir
Cottoncandy Striation
Cottoncandy Underbelly

XXX!

Price:
: 35,000
: 35

General Pinglist: @Heirless / @gungal / @ZenStar / @GhostHarpies / @ells / @Tala2121 / @Penarrow101 / @Hyzenthlaay / @Ollis / @qawfii
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@Drakessis: I love Marquise, and think that his glassblowing talents would find a good home in my Tiered Parlor. May I purchase him? :)
@Drakessis: I love Marquise, and think that his glassblowing talents would find a good home in my Tiered Parlor. May I purchase him? :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay Absolutely! I'll start the CR [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Hyzenthlaay Absolutely! I'll start the CR
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,