Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dark Internet: Indefinite Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
alrighty

alrighty

Avatar3right.png 15gb95M.giftumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
â•¿Hatcheryâ•¿

â•¿non-existant
â•¿wishlistâ•¿

â•¿Salesâ•¿
shadow.gif
]

5qSZZX6.gif
shadowb1.pngAvatar3right.png
@NHDark can I be added to your Andromedas pinglist?? I want a starmap/constellation imperial, preferably male. How much would that cost?

@HowDoilnternet can I be added to your "A Glass of Wine" pair? I want a female colored like the mother. How much would that be?
@NHDark can I be added to your Andromedas pinglist?? I want a starmap/constellation imperial, preferably male. How much would that cost?

@HowDoilnternet can I be added to your "A Glass of Wine" pair? I want a female colored like the mother. How much would that be?
tumblr_inline_nxavc4Seos1qea7nc_500.png
@TriangleLettuce I'm thinking 65kt or 65 gems, willing to haggle a bit if that's too steep for you :) (mixed payments are also accepted)
@TriangleLettuce I'm thinking 65kt or 65 gems, willing to haggle a bit if that's too steep for you :) (mixed payments are also accepted)
Avatar3right.png 15gb95M.giftumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
â•¿Hatcheryâ•¿

â•¿non-existant
â•¿wishlistâ•¿

â•¿Salesâ•¿
shadow.gif
]

5qSZZX6.gif
shadowb1.pngAvatar3right.png
@NHDark that's fine!
@NHDark that's fine!
@TriangleLettuce for the "A Glass of Wine" pair I charge 35kt or 35g.
@TriangleLettuce for the "A Glass of Wine" pair I charge 35kt or 35g.
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@HowDoilnternet That's fine!
@HowDoilnternet That's fine!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KOGa3R4.png[/img][/center]
KOGa3R4.png
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_n85opuFWYS1rv24xe.gif
everett | they/them
+3 FR time
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/380476632886018068/582749988438802435/bump.png[/img] [size=6][font=GothicYUSemilight][color=purple] PLEASE DELETE YOUR OLD BUMP BEFORE POSTING A NEW ONE. We don't want our conversation broken up by "Bump!"s[/color][/font][/size] [/center]
bump.png

PLEASE DELETE YOUR OLD BUMP BEFORE POSTING A NEW ONE. We don't want our conversation broken up by "Bump!"s
@foriginal The Playful Puppets have hatched today. A message has been sent showing the hatchlings.
@foriginal The Playful Puppets have hatched today. A message has been sent showing the hatchlings.
Could I get added to the general pinglist for both please?
Could I get added to the general pinglist for both please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93