Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | IDs 61168778 + 61135113 for 6g + 6.9kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Interstellar is absolutely beautiful and I would love to have her but 800g is a little out of my price range! Are you willing to haggle at all?
Interstellar is absolutely beautiful and I would love to have her but 800g is a little out of my price range! Are you willing to haggle at all?
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
[quote name="@BlueBone" date="2019-11-18 16:40:14" ] Interstellar is absolutely beautiful and I would love to have her but 800g is a little out of my price range! Are you willing to haggle at all? [/quote] Hi there! Do you have a price range in mind? She's been on the AH for around 24 hours now, so I am not in a hurry to sell her but I am still willing to haggle c:
@BlueBone wrote on 2019-11-18 16:40:14:

Hi there! Do you have a price range in mind? She's been on the AH for around 24 hours now, so I am not in a hurry to sell her but I am still willing to haggle c:
Skin Shop
800g is extremely high for me; how low are you willing to go?
[quote name="@BlueBone" date="2019-11-19 05:54:17" ] 800g is extremely high for me; how low are you willing to go? [/quote] I completely understand. It is still too early for me to say- my price would definitely decrease the longer she's on the AH but it's too soon to go to my lowest. Would you be open for a ping or PM if she doesn't sell in a couple of weeks? I need the gems for a crosstrade for chickensmoothie xD; (sorry fi this doesn't make any sense, english isn't my first language and I honestly feel a brain fog atm) edit- you would have first dibs on any discounted price.
@BlueBone wrote on 2019-11-19 05:54:17:

I completely understand. It is still too early for me to say- my price would definitely decrease the longer she's on the AH but it's too soon to go to my lowest. Would you be open for a ping or PM if she doesn't sell in a couple of weeks? I need the gems for a crosstrade for chickensmoothie xD;

(sorry fi this doesn't make any sense, english isn't my first language and I honestly feel a brain fog atm)

edit- you would have first dibs on any discounted price.
Skin Shop
Alright then! Thanks!
Alright then! Thanks!
[quote name="@BlueBone" date="2019-11-19 06:22:36" ] Alright then! Thanks! [/quote] Anytime!
@BlueBone wrote on 2019-11-19 06:22:36:
Alright then! Thanks!

Anytime!
Skin Shop
[quote name="@Flanoir" date="2019-11-10 14:53:04" ] @/Apolli Please ping me for the next ghost tundra hatchlings, they look great, thanks :) [/quote] hi! I've been sorting my dragons for a purge and have a ghost tundra in the mix: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56225864] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562259/56225864_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd be selling her for 6g, same as her siblings. Let me know if you'd be interested and, if not, if you'd like a ping for the next batch still. Thank you for your time!
@Flanoir wrote on 2019-11-10 14:53:04:
@/Apolli

Please ping me for the next ghost tundra hatchlings, they look great, thanks :)

hi! I've been sorting my dragons for a purge and have a ghost tundra in the mix:

56225864_350.png

I'd be selling her for 6g, same as her siblings. Let me know if you'd be interested and, if not, if you'd like a ping for the next batch still. Thank you for your time!
Skin Shop
@Apolli

I'm looking for a male, sorry I should have said that in my first message T-T I'd like to be pinged for a starmap/constellation male tundra! Thanks :D
@Apolli

I'm looking for a male, sorry I should have said that in my first message T-T I'd like to be pinged for a starmap/constellation male tundra! Thanks :D
[quote name="@Flanoir" date="2019-11-27 08:34:43" ] @/Apolli I'm looking for a male, sorry I should have said that in my first message T-T I'd like to be pinged for a starmap/constellation male tundra! Thanks :D [/quote] oooh, gotcha! No problem, I'll poke you if I get any and thank you for your time!
@Flanoir wrote on 2019-11-27 08:34:43:
@/Apolli

oooh, gotcha! No problem, I'll poke you if I get any and thank you for your time!
Skin Shop
@Apolli Could you please ping me for a male Tundra from Hadar and Morgana?
@Apolli Could you please ping me for a male Tundra from Hadar and Morgana?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15