Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Eh, probably quitting lair sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@/Supremacy how much were you thinking for the Cream/Dirt/Caramel boy? :o
@/Supremacy how much were you thinking for the Cream/Dirt/Caramel boy? :o
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Supremacy I knew that he was tentative which is why I was so nervous--I was worried I'd offend. Horray anxiety q.q

I'd need like 3 days tops, but I'll probably have the gems sooner! It's just a matter of when my things sell!
@Supremacy I knew that he was tentative which is why I was so nervous--I was worried I'd offend. Horray anxiety q.q

I'd need like 3 days tops, but I'll probably have the gems sooner! It's just a matter of when my things sell!
CQHfGMh.png
@Sotherin
That's okay, I understand the anxiety, I struggle with it myself.
I will hold onto him for as long as you need, feel free to send me a CR once you've got the funds!

@After
Does 550g work?
EDIT: Feel free to counter offer!
@Sotherin
That's okay, I understand the anxiety, I struggle with it myself.
I will hold onto him for as long as you need, feel free to send me a CR once you've got the funds!

@After
Does 550g work?
EDIT: Feel free to counter offer!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy thank you so much--I'll shoot you one within the next few days!

And I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling with things. I hope things begin looking upward for you soon! It's sad to see you feel the need to go but just know we'll be waiting for when/if you return!
@Supremacy thank you so much--I'll shoot you one within the next few days!

And I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling with things. I hope things begin looking upward for you soon! It's sad to see you feel the need to go but just know we'll be waiting for when/if you return!
CQHfGMh.png
@Sotherin
Sounds great to me!
Thank you for giving him a new home!

Thank you, I really appreciate it! I honestly hope things look up, and I'm hoping that this lair cleaning gets a huge weight off my shoulders.
I think it might help a bit if I have a more manageable amount of dragons, my goal is to eventually write lore for them someday.
@Sotherin
Sounds great to me!
Thank you for giving him a new home!

Thank you, I really appreciate it! I honestly hope things look up, and I'm hoping that this lair cleaning gets a huge weight off my shoulders.
I think it might help a bit if I have a more manageable amount of dragons, my goal is to eventually write lore for them someday.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Good lucc wherever you end up and with whatever you decide to do ♥ I'll miss you. You know you can find me on here in case or when you decide to come bac
Good lucc wherever you end up and with whatever you decide to do ♥ I'll miss you. You know you can find me on here in case or when you decide to come bac
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The garnet/cream boy, what were you hoping to get for him
The garnet/cream boy, what were you hoping to get for him
I do Lore and Bios. If interested message me. For examples check out this nifty banner.
[No Banner Yet. Sorry]
Are you interested in G1 trading? If not that's totally cool :>
Are you interested in G1 trading? If not that's totally cool :>
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
[Size=2]@TehuMertt Not totally sure I'm leaving yet, I'm hoping a big clean out of dragons will make me feel better. Getting rid of unnecessary clutter always helps people feel better, right? I am actually working towards a goal of doing possibly a G1 doubles only lair (with a few XYZ G1s and others thrown in). @Warlock Somewhere between 300 and 400g I think would be good. Feel free to make an offer, though! @Sumoru The only thing I would be willing to look at would be G1 doubles that are male. Otherwise, my goal is more to unload dragons at this point. Thank you though! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TehuMertt
Not totally sure I'm leaving yet, I'm hoping a big clean out of dragons will make me feel better.
Getting rid of unnecessary clutter always helps people feel better, right?
I am actually working towards a goal of doing possibly a G1 doubles only lair (with a few XYZ G1s and others thrown in).

@Warlock
Somewhere between 300 and 400g I think would be good.
Feel free to make an offer, though!

@Sumoru
The only thing I would be willing to look at would be G1 doubles that are male.
Otherwise, my goal is more to unload dragons at this point.
Thank you though!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy Would 100g be enough for this lady? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51428811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514289/51428811_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Supremacy Would 100g be enough for this lady? :)

51428811_350.png
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14