Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moved to Auction
1 2 3 4
@Narif Do you accept payment plans? I can make enough money in a month. He is a dream dragon of mine, but I understand if you'd rather not!
@Narif Do you accept payment plans? I can make enough money in a month. He is a dream dragon of mine, but I understand if you'd rather not!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@Rogue
Ah sorry... Maybe more items Come to mind later...
@Rogue
Ah sorry... Maybe more items Come to mind later...
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@mayanaz
I would consider a Payment an with a 35% non refundable down Payment upfront since I got to many people back out of the Payment already :)
@mayanaz
I would consider a Payment an with a 35% non refundable down Payment upfront since I got to many people back out of the Payment already :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif: if not, I'd be happy to add some gems on my side (would need a day or two to sell a few things, not a whole lot on hand right now haha).
@Narif: if not, I'd be happy to add some gems on my side (would need a day or two to sell a few things, not a whole lot on hand right now haha).
IMG_0247.jpg
@Rogue
No problem I'm not in a rush to sell/trade/whatsoever him and I will probably keep this thread up for a couple days :)
@Rogue
No problem I'm not in a rush to sell/trade/whatsoever him and I will probably keep this thread up for a couple days :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif: no problem!
@Narif: no problem!
IMG_0247.jpg
@Narif In that case I can offer 15kg? Let me know if you want more or if someone offers higher!
@Narif In that case I can offer 15kg? Let me know if you want more or if someone offers higher!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz
Sure thing, I noted your offer :)
@mayanaz
Sure thing, I noted your offer :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
he's just stunning
he's just stunning
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Emmie
Heheh thank you but just not my Taste of colors and I don't dare myself to scatter such a lovely combo D:
@Emmie
Heheh thank you but just not my Taste of colors and I don't dare myself to scatter such a lovely combo D:
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
1 2 3 4