Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Creakwood Rookery
1 2 3 4 5
@Reythaak Hey there, could you add me to the pinglist for Greater Eboncrows? :D I got my first crow the other day and I'm hooked, I need a complete pair.... one of these days when I have the lair space
@Reythaak Hey there, could you add me to the pinglist for Greater Eboncrows? :D I got my first crow the other day and I'm hooked, I need a complete pair.... one of these days when I have the lair space
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
@blackcrowking
Adding you to the list!
@blackcrowking
Adding you to the list!
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@Reythaak hey im probably not gonna have a lot of extra spending gems lately (oops) so id like to be taken off the pinglist, please. i marked your name down to check whenever i finally get more monies [emoji=familiar heart]
@Reythaak

hey im probably not gonna have a lot of extra spending gems lately (oops) so id like to be taken off the pinglist, please.
i marked your name down to check whenever i finally get more monies
@viciousdisease

Alright! Not a problem.
@viciousdisease

Alright! Not a problem.
your crows look very nice, i cant get it atm since im saving up for the festival but ill probably snag some in the future
your crows look very nice, i cant get it atm since im saving up for the festival but ill probably snag some in the future
nLuOZCa.png
Can I be added to the pinglist for Leafae and Forest Spirits please?
@reythaak
Can I be added to the pinglist for Leafae and Forest Spirits please?
@reythaak
PSBwR9r.png
@Casethrace

Will do for the Forest Spirits! D'you want pings for all of my nature-y dragons? (I don't have my trees listed as a pairing because the pairs change semi-frequently. I should have gen 2 trees hatching in a couple days :D)
@Casethrace

Will do for the Forest Spirits! D'you want pings for all of my nature-y dragons? (I don't have my trees listed as a pairing because the pairs change semi-frequently. I should have gen 2 trees hatching in a couple days :D)
@reythaak, yes I'd love pings for all your nature-y dragons? Also any dergs in the midnight-shadow range for primary and secondary! (I'd that's too specific, please disregard!!)
@reythaak, yes I'd love pings for all your nature-y dragons? Also any dergs in the midnight-shadow range for primary and secondary! (I'd that's too specific, please disregard!!)
PSBwR9r.png
@Reythaak is Sithrol still available?
@Reythaak is Sithrol still available?
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers

I leveled Sithrol to 7 and put him in my Hibden to be considered Fodder, as no one had shown interest. I can pull him out and sell you him for... 40kT if you'd still like him?
@CoyoteFlowers

I leveled Sithrol to 7 and put him in my Hibden to be considered Fodder, as no one had shown interest. I can pull him out and sell you him for... 40kT if you'd still like him?
1 2 3 4 5