Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zalvador descendants!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@SparkyLurkdragon
Hah, that is amazing. Well, I have great plans for him too. :D And since I got what I came for, you can take me off the pinglist, please. Thanks again for spreading FR history like this! <3
@SparkyLurkdragon
Hah, that is amazing. Well, I have great plans for him too. :D And since I got what I came for, you can take me off the pinglist, please. Thanks again for spreading FR history like this! <3
@SparkyLurkdragon

Ah, thank you very much! <3 So glad I was able to get her, got some big plans for her already! ^^ I was going to give her the name "Nemain".
@SparkyLurkdragon

Ah, thank you very much! <3 So glad I was able to get her, got some big plans for her already! ^^ I was going to give her the name "Nemain".
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
@SparklyLurkdragon omg, I love this stuff! Now you got me on a lore quest. Can I please be put on the pinglist?
@SparklyLurkdragon omg, I love this stuff! Now you got me on a lore quest. Can I please be put on the pinglist?
BOAT.png bVSk6Wt.png gP2d9Ep.png
@skaran

Sure thing! Got you added, and thanks for your interest!
@skaran

Sure thing! Got you added, and thanks for your interest!
jtgoRWq.png
@Fluoroantimonic @Novawaltz @SheridanCharon @HenryJekyll @Kintsugii @SakuraMochi @TwilitDragon @Pyatiugolnik @MillenniaFortuna @00Riku00 @Mizlakie @Hnai @Formless @skaran @Sanchow Hello everyone! A clutch of two from Ocima and Oltox today and it's an exciting one! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51510175] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515102/51510175_350.png[/img] [/url] (Male) [s]SB: 50G/50kt CB: Mizlakie at 100G [/s] [b]SOLD[/b] [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51510176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515102/51510176_350.png[/img] [/url] (Male) [s]SB: 50G/50kt CB: Pyatiugolnik at SB[/s] [b]SOLD [/b][/center] Two males, one with eyes that match that Petals accent colour, and the other is Ocima's first Ridgeback kid! Neat! They will be sold in a flash auction that will end next rollover. [LIST] [*] Please ping the person you outbid (no need to ping me but no sweat if you do) [*] Snipe guard of 1 hour [*] Minimum bid increase 10G/10kt [*] Mixed payments fine [*] Ask about items [*] Winner will have 7 days to claim their hatchling [*] If you win, tell me the name you want or submit to the mercy of the RNG [/LIST] Happy bidding!
@Fluoroantimonic @Novawaltz @SheridanCharon @HenryJekyll @Kintsugii @SakuraMochi @TwilitDragon @Pyatiugolnik @MillenniaFortuna @00Riku00 @Mizlakie @Hnai @Formless @skaran

@Sanchow

Hello everyone! A clutch of two from Ocima and Oltox today and it's an exciting one!

51510175_350.png

(Male)
SB: 50G/50kt
CB: Mizlakie at 100G

SOLD

51510176_350.png

(Male)
SB: 50G/50kt
CB: Pyatiugolnik at SB

SOLD

Two males, one with eyes that match that Petals accent colour, and the other is Ocima's first Ridgeback kid! Neat!

They will be sold in a flash auction that will end next rollover.
  • Please ping the person you outbid (no need to ping me but no sweat if you do)
  • Snipe guard of 1 hour
  • Minimum bid increase 10G/10kt
  • Mixed payments fine
  • Ask about items
  • Winner will have 7 days to claim their hatchling
  • If you win, tell me the name you want or submit to the mercy of the RNG

Happy bidding!
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon

Could I get the starting bid for the tundra please?
@SparkyLurkdragon

Could I get the starting bid for the tundra please?
XhX36wg.png
@Novawaltz

Got you down, thank you!
@Novawaltz

Got you down, thank you!
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon

SB on the ridgie please!
@SparkyLurkdragon

SB on the ridgie please!
NY105Sx.gif
@Pyatiugolnik