Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Zalvador descendants!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@sparkylurkdragon sb on platinum pls!
@sparkylurkdragon sb on platinum pls!
xOzXZ4e.gif Teirhu / Vergil | Adult | He/Him | FR +3 | Lightbound
hoi! i love spirals and silly masks. i share an ip with phasmology!
@betwixted @Icystorm @MillenniaFortuna

Your bids are updated, thank you!

Your bids are updated, thank you!
jtgoRWq.png

Congrats, you won! I'll get the CRs set up. Please tell me the names you want or I'll just ask the RNG!

@Fluoroantimonic @Novawaltz @SheridanCharon @HenryJekyll @Kintsugii @SakuraMochi @TwilitDragon @Pyatiugolnik @00Riku00 @Mizlakie @Hnai @Formless @skaran @platypus @Shpee

@Sanchow

Ema was not bid on, so she will be put on the AH for a flat price of 80G. This is the last time you will be pinged about her unless she goes on the Exalt block. Thank you!

Congrats, you won! I'll get the CRs set up. Please tell me the names you want or I'll just ask the RNG!

@Fluoroantimonic @Novawaltz @SheridanCharon @HenryJekyll @Kintsugii @SakuraMochi @TwilitDragon @Pyatiugolnik @00Riku00 @Mizlakie @Hnai @Formless @skaran @platypus @Shpee

@Sanchow

Ema was not bid on, so she will be put on the AH for a flat price of 80G. This is the last time you will be pinged about her unless she goes on the Exalt block. Thank you!
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon
May I be added to the general pinglist? :O I love this funky descendent stuff and the fun range with Adzuden could be interesting
@SparkyLurkdragon
May I be added to the general pinglist? :O I love this funky descendent stuff and the fun range with Adzuden could be interesting
@Cyanphire

Sure thing! I've been very busy in meatspace lately, sorry for the late reply. You'll be added shortly!
@Cyanphire

Sure thing! I've been very busy in meatspace lately, sorry for the late reply. You'll be added shortly!
jtgoRWq.png
@SparkyLurkdragon i'd like to be put in the general pinglist ^^
@SparkyLurkdragon i'd like to be put in the general pinglist ^^
SHOPPEE.png
@SparkyLurkdragon I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist! :)
@SparkyLurkdragon I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist! :)
tumblr_inline_nc5kxuTT1m1scrvs1.gif
@SparkyLurkdragon if this is still around, id like to be on the pinglist for ocima and Adzuden ;v;
@SparkyLurkdragon if this is still around, id like to be on the pinglist for ocima and Adzuden ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@Fluoroantimonic @Novawaltz @SheridanCharon @HenryJekyll @Kintsugii @SakuraMochi @TwilitDragon @Pyatiugolnik @MillenniaFortuna @00Riku00 @Mizlakie @Hnai @Formless @skaran @Icystorm @platypus @betwixted @Shpee @Cyanphire @Socola @Adia @Sanchow @MysteryGyn

Ooof. It's been a minute, huh?

Long story short, I had a lot of meatspace things come up, got fed up with the natural eye system, and took a hiatus from Flight Rising. I'm back, but my lair has been consumed with a Primal Imperial breeding project, and Ocima's family have been stuck in the Hibernal Den for now. With the Primal project and a Multigaze project after it, they won't be breeding for the foreseeable future.

Running a hatchery thread is also something I find kind of stressful in an unfun way. But I do have a few kids left over, and so...

They've been shoved onto the Auction House at 150G each (one's turning 2 in June and the other four are turning 1 at the end of the month, having been born on Leap Day last year). Every three days their price will come down by 5G until hitting 15G. After that, they will be put up one last time at 15000t, and then... well, I'll decide what to do then.

I'd like to come back to breeding Zalvador's great-grandkids in the future, but for now the project is on indefinite hiatus while I deal with how broken the natural eye system is. So, have at them, and if you want to make an offer, go ahead.

See you fine folks later.

Edit: All the Zalvador descendants have sold.
@Fluoroantimonic @Novawaltz @SheridanCharon @HenryJekyll @Kintsugii @SakuraMochi @TwilitDragon @Pyatiugolnik @MillenniaFortuna @00Riku00 @Mizlakie @Hnai @Formless @skaran @Icystorm @platypus @betwixted @Shpee @Cyanphire @Socola @Adia @Sanchow @MysteryGyn

Ooof. It's been a minute, huh?

Long story short, I had a lot of meatspace things come up, got fed up with the natural eye system, and took a hiatus from Flight Rising. I'm back, but my lair has been consumed with a Primal Imperial breeding project, and Ocima's family have been stuck in the Hibernal Den for now. With the Primal project and a Multigaze project after it, they won't be breeding for the foreseeable future.

Running a hatchery thread is also something I find kind of stressful in an unfun way. But I do have a few kids left over, and so...

They've been shoved onto the Auction House at 150G each (one's turning 2 in June and the other four are turning 1 at the end of the month, having been born on Leap Day last year). Every three days their price will come down by 5G until hitting 15G. After that, they will be put up one last time at 15000t, and then... well, I'll decide what to do then.

I'd like to come back to breeding Zalvador's great-grandkids in the future, but for now the project is on indefinite hiatus while I deal with how broken the natural eye system is. So, have at them, and if you want to make an offer, go ahead.

See you fine folks later.

Edit: All the Zalvador descendants have sold.
jtgoRWq.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16