Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A/S]Titor's Lair Purge! G1 Dbbls + More
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@BlindCaius
A few posts before your SB claim, someone made a high offer. Going to ask them if they want SB or counter offer.

@Impeyan
She is in auction atm, did you want to claim the SB or go with 5kg as just an offer to AB? We didn't have an AB option on the current dragon as far as I know since there were other interested people.

(at work atm, replies are slow)
@BlindCaius
A few posts before your SB claim, someone made a high offer. Going to ask them if they want SB or counter offer.

@Impeyan
She is in auction atm, did you want to claim the SB or go with 5kg as just an offer to AB? We didn't have an AB option on the current dragon as far as I know since there were other interested people.

(at work atm, replies are slow)
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Okay please let me know if they decide to claim SB on the radio girl, also has my offer of 5kg for the white/moon/cream been recorded? :3
@Valishtu Okay please let me know if they decide to claim SB on the radio girl, also has my offer of 5kg for the white/moon/cream been recorded? :3
@Valishtu

Ah I see. The rules are a bit confusing as to whether offers are universally acceptable for AB's. But that is what I would offer for an AB, yes. If that is not accepted please write me down for a 3kG bid!

@BlindCaius

At the very least I'm putting down a 3kG bid right now
@Valishtu

Ah I see. The rules are a bit confusing as to whether offers are universally acceptable for AB's. But that is what I would offer for an AB, yes. If that is not accepted please write me down for a 3kG bid!

@BlindCaius

At the very least I'm putting down a 3kG bid right now
YAzXKmc.gif
@BlindCaius
Not yet, haven't got home yet
@BlindCaius
Not yet, haven't got home yet
OOIa5x2.png
@Impeyan
Sorry about that, had a bit of trouble wording that today(was in a super rush), AB offers are welcome, I wasn't sure if Titor wanted to hold off a bit longer or accept at the time though or if you just wanted to claim SB until then since you were the first to do more then request a LDP.

This is also the first time I've helped out with an auction/sales board for someone else, sorry again for the confusion!
@Impeyan
Sorry about that, had a bit of trouble wording that today(was in a super rush), AB offers are welcome, I wasn't sure if Titor wanted to hold off a bit longer or accept at the time though or if you just wanted to claim SB until then since you were the first to do more then request a LDP.

This is also the first time I've helped out with an auction/sales board for someone else, sorry again for the confusion!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

Ah I see; thanks f0r cIarifying!

WeII if that 0ffer is n0t accepted I'd Iike t0 PIace the 3kG bid-s0 cIaiming the first bid but want t0 bid ab0ve the 1kG
@Valishtu

Ah I see; thanks f0r cIarifying!

WeII if that 0ffer is n0t accepted I'd Iike t0 PIace the 3kG bid-s0 cIaiming the first bid but want t0 bid ab0ve the 1kG
YAzXKmc.gif
@Valishtu @Tues

550kT/550g on the cream/crimson/red girl.
@Valishtu @Tues

550kT/550g on the cream/crimson/red girl.

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
@Valishtu @TextbookHumor

700g on the cream/crim/red.
@Valishtu @TextbookHumor

700g on the cream/crim/red.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@BlindCaius
Current bid is 3kg @Impeyan(waiting to hear back from Titor on the 5kg offer), also I recorded your 5kg offer for the white/moon!

@Heart @BlindCaius
We are one hour out for last 24hrs ping for the Double radio xyy.
Current bid is 3kg with an offer of 5kg to AB.
@BlindCaius
Current bid is 3kg @Impeyan(waiting to hear back from Titor on the 5kg offer), also I recorded your 5kg offer for the white/moon!

@Heart @BlindCaius
We are one hour out for last 24hrs ping for the Double radio xyy.
Current bid is 3kg with an offer of 5kg to AB.
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu @Tues

Just letting you know I'm out.

Congrats, Tues! On the off chance that you decide to resell her in the future, I'd appreciate if you gave me a heads up. :^)
@Valishtu @Tues

Just letting you know I'm out.

Congrats, Tues! On the off chance that you decide to resell her in the future, I'd appreciate if you gave me a heads up. :^)

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14