Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A/S]Titor's Lair Purge! G1 Dbbls + More
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@BlindCaius
Noted!
@BlindCaius
Noted!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu alrighty imma go ahead and offer 650g for this lad! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48716172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487162/48716172_350.png[/img] [/url] and 150g for this lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42882728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428828/42882728_350.png[/img] [/url] i'll check back to see if any higher offers happen :D
@Valishtu

alrighty imma go ahead and offer 650g for this lad!

48716172_350.png

and 150g for this lady

42882728_350.png

i'll check back to see if any higher offers happen :D
drag.png
@Valishtu

Thank you very much!
In that case, I'll offer 200g/200kT on her (cream/crimson/red).
@Valishtu

Thank you very much!
In that case, I'll offer 200g/200kT on her (cream/crimson/red).

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
so many tempting XXY dragons :S also might be interested in the orca girl (19)
so many tempting XXY dragons :S also might be interested in the orca girl (19)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@owlktor @Violette @SpicyTunaRoll @Arbokobra @rosevoids @klee @SilverLately @mayanaz @Pleasant @MafiaVamp @Tues @Altassar @Praedyth @Starbuck @Faolana @evilwave @Faileas @Haley @teal @TextbookHumor @5H4D0WDU57 @Heart @BlindCaius @218715 @Cyrya Thought this reply might be relevant to everyone! Also sorry for the slow/lack of replies from me today, I got distracted with adopts all day, but now I'm caught up so I should be less distracted after work tomorrow. Good night everyone! :3 [quote name="Titor" date="2019-01-29 07:55:13" ] Hey guys! I’m doing my best to work through all the questions with Val. I didn’t expect so much interest on so many of them. I will still stand by my offer to buy before an auction. If I get an acceptable offer and it is the only person who expressed interest I will sell right away. For most of the xyzs acceptable means an egg value or higher. For the white/moon/cream there seems to be a ton of interest. I nearly exalted him so I wasn’t ready for it. Feel for him it’s fair not to sell until all parties can have a chance to counter offer. Last I checked the highest offer is an amount I would sell him for. Now I’m going to go through and see what I need to reply to with Val. [/quote]
@owlktor @Violette @SpicyTunaRoll @Arbokobra @rosevoids @klee @SilverLately @mayanaz @Pleasant @MafiaVamp @Tues @Altassar @Praedyth @Starbuck @Faolana @evilwave @Faileas @Haley @teal @TextbookHumor @5H4D0WDU57 @Heart @BlindCaius @218715 @Cyrya

Thought this reply might be relevant to everyone!
Also sorry for the slow/lack of replies from me today, I got distracted with adopts all day, but now I'm caught up so I should be less distracted after work tomorrow. Good night everyone! :3

Titor wrote on 2019-01-29 07:55:13:
Hey guys!

I’m doing my best to work through all the questions with Val. I didn’t expect so much interest on so many of them.

I will still stand by my offer to buy before an auction. If I get an acceptable offer and it is the only person who expressed interest I will sell right away. For most of the xyzs acceptable means an egg value or higher.

For the white/moon/cream there seems to be a ton of interest. I nearly exalted him so I wasn’t ready for it. Feel for him it’s fair not to sell until all parties can have a chance to counter offer. Last I checked the highest offer is an amount I would sell him for.

Now I’m going to go through and see what I need to reply to with Val.
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu

I'd happily offer 300g on the cream/crim/red if Titor is looking for egg value or higher!
@Valishtu

I'd happily offer 300g on the cream/crim/red if Titor is looking for egg value or higher!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@Tues
Sure thing, I'll jot that down before I head to bed for the night.

I think @TextbookHumor also expressed interest/made an offer in the cream/crim/red as well? Here's a ping just in case you wish to counter offer.
@Tues
Sure thing, I'll jot that down before I head to bed for the night.

I think @TextbookHumor also expressed interest/made an offer in the cream/crim/red as well? Here's a ping just in case you wish to counter offer.
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu Bumping up my offer to 2kg for the white/moon/cream boy (should i find the last offer andping them? or will he possibly be auctioned?)
@Valishtu Bumping up my offer to 2kg for the white/moon/cream boy (should i find the last offer andping them? or will he possibly be auctioned?)
yEQPoMo.gif
@mayanaz @Valishtu @Cyrya

I know I said I'd wait until we heard from titor on the orca/obsidian but I keep thinking about this girl... I'm willing to offer up to 1mil treasure on her just to keep my offers from going back and forth. I really love her ;^;
@mayanaz @Valishtu @Cyrya

I know I said I'd wait until we heard from titor on the orca/obsidian but I keep thinking about this girl... I'm willing to offer up to 1mil treasure on her just to keep my offers from going back and forth. I really love her ;^;
vj20zMo.jpg
@Valishtu @Tues

Thanks for letting me know, Valishtu!

I would like to counter offer with 350kT (or 350g if treasure is not accepted/wanted).
@Valishtu @Tues

Thanks for letting me know, Valishtu!

I would like to counter offer with 350kT (or 350g if treasure is not accepted/wanted).

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14