Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~CradleRoot Hatchery~ Pure 2nd Gen Imps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Airyu: Could you add me to the ping list for Teleia & Ferasi please? Thank you!
@Airyu: Could you add me to the ping list for Teleia & Ferasi please? Thank you!
@Airyu

I've decided I would like to increase my bid to 220k.
@Airyu

I've decided I would like to increase my bid to 220k.
5130853.png
@airyu
i'll place the SB on the autumn imp!
@airyu
i'll place the SB on the autumn imp!
Nuuuu, she's a she. D: Oh well, she's super gorgeous (and if she was male I would bid on that in a heartbeat), good luck to everybody going after her.
Nuuuu, she's a she. D: Oh well, she's super gorgeous (and if she was male I would bid on that in a heartbeat), good luck to everybody going after her.
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
I'd love to bid 155k on the autumn baby. :) Never thought I'd like that color and there she is, looking pretty gorgeous.

@airyu - forgot to ping, not sure if it works edited... Little sleep makes me forget things.
I'd love to bid 155k on the autumn baby. :) Never thought I'd like that color and there she is, looking pretty gorgeous.

@airyu - forgot to ping, not sure if it works edited... Little sleep makes me forget things.
c19132ee-d6b2-4f43-89e7-129c08e65b29.jpg
@Airyu
PM'd ya :D That little cutie is mine X3 AB the pretty Autumn in Gems if you'll allow it. I'm just doing it here too to be safe lol
@Airyu
PM'd ya :D That little cutie is mine X3 AB the pretty Autumn in Gems if you'll allow it. I'm just doing it here too to be safe lol
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
230k [img]http://i.imgur.com/UmpOi.gif[/img]
230k UmpOi.gif
freak2anim_by_javen-d6bq4tx.giffreak2_by_javen-d6bat96.gifnaismithanim_by_javen-d6wk3nw.gif
@Airyu
Thank you again :D I&#039;ll take good care of my little Autumn girl. Just gotta figure out a good name for her :d Tempted as heck to flat out name her Autumn or Karamel lol. But yes, please put me on your ping lists for both of your imps breedings and for any other future imp babies :D <3
@Airyu
Thank you again :D I&#039;ll take good care of my little Autumn girl. Just gotta figure out a good name for her :d Tempted as heck to flat out name her Autumn or Karamel lol. But yes, please put me on your ping lists for both of your imps breedings and for any other future imp babies :D <3
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
@Airyu

Make it 250k for me.
@Airyu

Make it 250k for me.
5130853.png
May I please be on the ping list for Beila & Forstner?
May I please be on the ping list for Beila & Forstner?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23