Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~CradleRoot Hatchery~ Pure 2nd Gen Imps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I guess then I'll bid 160k (due to slow internet connection)
I guess then I'll bid 160k (due to slow internet connection)
Back to jigaw to try and get the beautiful Imp~
Also bump~
Back to jigaw to try and get the beautiful Imp~
Also bump~
@Airyu Sure that would be fine. The primary I'm looking for would range from the darkest blue, to what looks like Jade/Aqua? Secondary would have to be one of the last four light colors on the left side (maize, white, silver, platinum?) and the tertiary anywhere in the green scale. If anything close to that comes out, ping me anyway :)
@Airyu Sure that would be fine. The primary I'm looking for would range from the darkest blue, to what looks like Jade/Aqua? Secondary would have to be one of the last four light colors on the left side (maize, white, silver, platinum?) and the tertiary anywhere in the green scale. If anything close to that comes out, ping me anyway :)
tumblr_inline_n141cnO0nV1rvrguk.png
@Airyu

Thank you for adding me to the list and I just want to say I love your banner at the top. :-)

Also I'd like to increase my bid to 175k.

@Airyu

Thank you for adding me to the list and I just want to say I love your banner at the top. :-)

Also I'd like to increase my bid to 175k.

5130853.png
I'll bid 185k on the Imperial
I'll bid 185k on the Imperial
freak2anim_by_javen-d6bq4tx.giffreak2_by_javen-d6bat96.gifnaismithanim_by_javen-d6wk3nw.gif
@Airyu

Is there an autobuy price for the imperial?
@Airyu

Is there an autobuy price for the imperial?
@Airyu

I'll increase my bid to 200k.
@Airyu

I'll increase my bid to 200k.
5130853.png
freak2anim_by_javen-d6bq4tx.giffreak2_by_javen-d6bat96.gifnaismithanim_by_javen-d6wk3nw.gif
@Airyu

I have to give this some more thought, I'm sure I'll be back but in the meantime Free bump! :-)
@Airyu

I have to give this some more thought, I'm sure I'll be back but in the meantime Free bump! :-)
5130853.png
@Airyu

I'm still thinking about it.... I'm interested in seeing what your new hatchling will look like.
@Airyu

I'm still thinking about it.... I'm interested in seeing what your new hatchling will look like.
5130853.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23