Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~{ Devious Denizens Hatchery }~
1 2 ... 584 585 586 587 588 ... 744 745
I'm not quite sure what *pinglist pre-sale* means, does that mean the dragon isn't available yet? Sorry, I've only just started playing FR again after a 6 year hiatus haha. If he is available though, I'd love to grab Antares for gems please!
I'm not quite sure what *pinglist pre-sale* means, does that mean the dragon isn't available yet? Sorry, I've only just started playing FR again after a 6 year hiatus haha. If he is available though, I'd love to grab Antares for gems please!
WELCOME TO THE WYTCHWOOD 15gb95M.gif
You're more lost than you realize
| Alkali / Alk | | They/Them | FRT+2 (CST) | Pings Okay! |

| About | Lore | Avatar Dragon | Gelatinous Cube Dragons for Sale | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
AtXvu0n.gif
Whoah, idk if this is possible, but i'd love to reserve a baby from the static pair for the next nest!
Whoah, idk if this is possible, but i'd love to reserve a baby from the static pair for the next nest!
beastclantop.png
@Solinary May I get Plush (#80034553) for gems with pinglist discount, please? Thank you!!
@Solinary May I get Plush (#80034553) for gems with pinglist discount, please? Thank you!!
samhainmini.png9D8YYS1.png
can I grab cartouche for treasure with the plague discount please?
can I grab cartouche for treasure with the plague discount please?
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
Could I grab haunt please? The facet spiral?
Could I grab haunt please? The facet spiral?
debe59c5-711a-44dd-85f2-3f2dde09da5b_bluegeminisig.png
sent up to here! thanks all <3

@Alkali
hiya, welcome back! pinglist pre-sale just means that people who are already on the hatchery's pinglist get priority on new hatches for the first 24 hours. if Antares is still unclaimed by tomorrow I'll send em your way!

@Hnai
of course! any specifics you'd like? :)
sent up to here! thanks all <3

@Alkali
hiya, welcome back! pinglist pre-sale just means that people who are already on the hatchery's pinglist get priority on new hatches for the first 24 hours. if Antares is still unclaimed by tomorrow I'll send em your way!

@Hnai
of course! any specifics you'd like? :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Not really! I absolutely love all their possible offsprings, would love to be pinged for any babies!
Not really! I absolutely love all their possible offsprings, would love to be pinged for any babies!
beastclantop.png
if Cinnamon hasn't been claimed could i get her in treasure? ;w;
if Cinnamon hasn't been claimed could i get her in treasure? ;w;
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Could I please grab Aloe and Yarrow for gems? :D
Could I please grab Aloe and Yarrow for gems? :D
UEKFohX.png
I'm in love with Antares-can I get him for gems, please?
I'm in love with Antares-can I get him for gems, please?
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 ... 584 585 586 587 588 ... 744 745