Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G1 XXY Midnight, UB 6dig imp+
1 2 3
Aw thanks! Decided to keep my lair on the smaller size, otherwise I'd keep him - midnight is such a gorgeous color!
Aw thanks! Decided to keep my lair on the smaller size, otherwise I'd keep him - midnight is such a gorgeous color!
How much was Midnight/Midnight/Fire?
How much was Midnight/Midnight/Fire?
yesss.gif
Heck that midnight/storm girl :eyes:
Heck that midnight/storm girl :eyes:
@hanzosinmada

Hm, I'd consider offers over 20kg? I bought most of my xxy midnights for around 20-30kg recently, though of course some lower and higher depending on tertiary color.
@hanzosinmada

Hm, I'd consider offers over 20kg? I bought most of my xxy midnights for around 20-30kg recently, though of course some lower and higher depending on tertiary color.
oh my that midnight xxy is lovely!
oh my that midnight xxy is lovely!
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Mercenary

Wow! That midnight/storm girl is gorgeous! She caught me off guard because I have a storm/midnight girl. How much are you looking for her?
@Mercenary

Wow! That midnight/storm girl is gorgeous! She caught me off guard because I have a storm/midnight girl. How much are you looking for her?
FMab3MX.gif
@Conviction

Oh wow, that's awesome - they'd look great together! :P I'm looking for 7kg for her :)
@Conviction

Oh wow, that's awesome - they'd look great together! :P I'm looking for 7kg for her :)
up
up
oops kinda forgot about this uppp
oops kinda forgot about this uppp
Up
Up
1 2 3