Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] 6- & 5-Digit G1s+More (5-Digit Imp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Alyxsandre

I've taken an interest in Nott! But I currently do not have the gems, although I can get them in maybe a week or two.

Would it be alright if you could hold her for that long?
@Alyxsandre

I've taken an interest in Nott! But I currently do not have the gems, although I can get them in maybe a week or two.

Would it be alright if you could hold her for that long?
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@SilentHowleng
I’d be able to hold for about a week-ish or so! Two weeks go by faster than one would think so I can also do that in a worst case scenario xD
@SilentHowleng
I’d be able to hold for about a week-ish or so! Two weeks go by faster than one would think so I can also do that in a worst case scenario xD
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@ShinyHunter47

Thank you! Good luck on your project, it sounds like a real doozy! But then, those are the best projects XD
@ShinyHunter47

Thank you! Good luck on your project, it sounds like a real doozy! But then, those are the best projects XD
QqPcQdi.png
@Alyxsandre
Thanks! I'll do my best to get them quick!
@Alyxsandre
Thanks! I'll do my best to get them quick!
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@Alyxsandre i'm interested in lyssa and furor, but i'm confused on furor's price? she's 2kg, but costs 5kg if i purchase her with lyssa? that works out to 10kg for the pair, or 9kg to buy them separately...

and regardless of that i've got 7kg total, so i'm not sure if that counts as "low balling". i try not to, but i'm still new to the oldie market and not a good judge of prices yet.

if you're curious, i plan to send furor to my husband for some cute lore stuff with him (that he won't be doing, it'll all be written on my side because he doesn't care about lore, but he humors me hehe)
@Alyxsandre i'm interested in lyssa and furor, but i'm confused on furor's price? she's 2kg, but costs 5kg if i purchase her with lyssa? that works out to 10kg for the pair, or 9kg to buy them separately...

and regardless of that i've got 7kg total, so i'm not sure if that counts as "low balling". i try not to, but i'm still new to the oldie market and not a good judge of prices yet.

if you're curious, i plan to send furor to my husband for some cute lore stuff with him (that he won't be doing, it'll all be written on my side because he doesn't care about lore, but he humors me hehe)
GkfDmNh.png
@Alyxsandre
Yeeeaahhh... I've noticed D: I've been trying to desperately sell an unbred g2 6-digit for just 1kg, which I think is really cheap tbh, and I think it's been half a month now with no interest :c I'm certain lair space is big reason behind that, and other dragons of mine, not selling.

Very true! The more saving time I got, the better xD And thanks again for the luck! When I find/get him, I'll be sure let ya know! It'll probably just be posted on dragon share once he's in my lair because I'm sure it'll become a long scatter quest of my own xD

@Moonpiebandit

Thank you for the luck as well! It'll certainly be the biggest project I've ever done yet :3 Once I'm broke after buying the dragon itself, I'll be even more broke drowing in color scatter scrolls xD
@Alyxsandre
Yeeeaahhh... I've noticed D: I've been trying to desperately sell an unbred g2 6-digit for just 1kg, which I think is really cheap tbh, and I think it's been half a month now with no interest :c I'm certain lair space is big reason behind that, and other dragons of mine, not selling.

Very true! The more saving time I got, the better xD And thanks again for the luck! When I find/get him, I'll be sure let ya know! It'll probably just be posted on dragon share once he's in my lair because I'm sure it'll become a long scatter quest of my own xD

@Moonpiebandit

Thank you for the luck as well! It'll certainly be the biggest project I've ever done yet :3 Once I'm broke after buying the dragon itself, I'll be even more broke drowing in color scatter scrolls xD
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@Alyxsandre

Would you be willing to hold Raan until Dec 14th?
@Alyxsandre

Would you be willing to hold Raan until Dec 14th?
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
I’ll reply to everyone else after I get home!
I’m about to drive back from work

@Pachirisu
Ahaha
The 5kg is the price WITH Lyssa
So the 5kg is the price for both. I forgot to add the “for both” as I did with my plague twins woops x’D
Since I gave that price to somebody else who was interested, I figured it’d be most fair if I made that their together-AB!
Which means she’s essentially free if you buy her with Lyssa!
Cross-lair lore sounds adorable tho x3
I’ll reply to everyone else after I get home!
I’m about to drive back from work

@Pachirisu
Ahaha
The 5kg is the price WITH Lyssa
So the 5kg is the price for both. I forgot to add the “for both” as I did with my plague twins woops x’D
Since I gave that price to somebody else who was interested, I figured it’d be most fair if I made that their together-AB!
Which means she’s essentially free if you buy her with Lyssa!
Cross-lair lore sounds adorable tho x3
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre oh i see!! that's perfect then! i will take them both :3
@Alyxsandre oh i see!! that's perfect then! i will take them both :3
GkfDmNh.png
@SilentHowleng
I'll go ahead and put her on hold for you :D

@ShinyHunter47
Ohman D: 1kg is usually my own base for normie unbreds
//shakes fist at this market
I mean, the whole oldie G1 market is all over the place, too
And the imp market, too. Like heeck.

;3c May that day come sooner than later though and may the perfect good g1 child pop up~!
But may that scatter journey not be as horrifying as Nameless' XDD
I can never wish that upon anybody ahahaha

@ArchnarQuibQuib
//looks at the calendar
Sure! I can do that :3
I'll go ahead and put him as On Hold for ya!

@Pachirisu
I'll go ahead and set up a CR for ya then :D
@SilentHowleng
I'll go ahead and put her on hold for you :D

@ShinyHunter47
Ohman D: 1kg is usually my own base for normie unbreds
//shakes fist at this market
I mean, the whole oldie G1 market is all over the place, too
And the imp market, too. Like heeck.

;3c May that day come sooner than later though and may the perfect good g1 child pop up~!
But may that scatter journey not be as horrifying as Nameless' XDD
I can never wish that upon anybody ahahaha

@ArchnarQuibQuib
//looks at the calendar
Sure! I can do that :3
I'll go ahead and put him as On Hold for ya!

@Pachirisu
I'll go ahead and set up a CR for ya then :D
AScq6qj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7