Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [hatchery] Interstellar Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DrakeDynasty
Fingers crossed we get a Coatl and a male WC this time for KnightYumi c:
And yes, prices will remain the same.
@DrakeDynasty
Fingers crossed we get a Coatl and a male WC this time for KnightYumi c:
And yes, prices will remain the same.
gen 1 collector • exalter • female
coli challengeswishlist
@Mozzy Would you be willing to make a one-time exception and accept a down payment of 150G? I'm short on funds at the moment but I will be buying gems if the hatch has a dragon that I want.
@Mozzy Would you be willing to make a one-time exception and accept a down payment of 150G? I'm short on funds at the moment but I will be buying gems if the hatch has a dragon that I want.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@DrakeDynasty
I can do that for you c:
Down payment remains valid until the hatchling you want is born so no need to worry about that.
@DrakeDynasty
I can do that for you c:
Down payment remains valid until the hatchling you want is born so no need to worry about that.
coli challengeswishlist
@Mozzy Great! I am sending it now :3 I am after a coatl of any gender.

Thank you very much <3
@Mozzy Great! I am sending it now :3 I am after a coatl of any gender.

Thank you very much <3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
@Mozzy

Can you please remove me from the pinglist? Thanks!
@Mozzy

Can you please remove me from the pinglist? Thanks!
lH7eEYc.png
[center]@fanartsy @Damindra @Onikuma @pastellord @TerminalEternity @Mezzo @Bekuno @AnimeDreamGirl @Shian @acorncap @Jessymetal @SalishSea @smolgoodragon @CryLikeAWolf @Zayev @Chingling @Sephora34 @baelistair @Mukti @Whyyesimnot @Kaial @Interlinea @skarpetky @smalahove @Cloudburst2586 @AnnatheHank @KnightYumi Another nest has hatched! 1000g for each c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48324452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483245/48324452_350.png[/img] [/url] Cyan / Cyan / Fuchsia Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48324453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483245/48324453_350.png[/img] [/url] Cyan / Cerulean / Fuchsia Male @DrakeDynasty since you've sent a 150g down payment this fellow's price will be 850g c:[/center]
@fanartsy @Damindra @Onikuma @pastellord @TerminalEternity @Mezzo
@Bekuno @AnimeDreamGirl @Shian @acorncap @Jessymetal @SalishSea @smolgoodragon @CryLikeAWolf @Zayev @Chingling @Sephora34 @baelistair @Mukti @Whyyesimnot @Kaial @Interlinea @skarpetky @smalahove @Cloudburst2586 @AnnatheHank @KnightYumi

Another nest has hatched! 1000g for each c:

48324452_350.png

Cyan / Cyan / Fuchsia Female

48324453_350.png

Cyan / Cerulean / Fuchsia Male
@DrakeDynasty since you've sent a 150g down payment this fellow's price will be 850g c:
coli challengeswishlist
@Mozzy

Aw they are gorgeous, but I don't have the gems at the moment so please ping me next time!
@Mozzy

Aw they are gorgeous, but I don't have the gems at the moment so please ping me next time!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi
Will do c:
You've got a down payment for a male so when he hatches he's yours.
@KnightYumi
Will do c:
You've got a down payment for a male so when he hatches he's yours.
coli challengeswishlist
@Mozzy may I have the male coatl please? I’d like to reserve him though for 24 hours (if I can buy him)

He's so perfect ;-;
@Mozzy may I have the male coatl please? I’d like to reserve him though for 24 hours (if I can buy him)

He's so perfect ;-;
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
ASbXVY4.png
@Mozzy
I'll buy the coatl right now if still available.
@Mozzy
I'll buy the coatl right now if still available.
1 2 3 4 5 6