Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Light Subspecies] Ringwyrms
1 2 3 4
@heavylobster Could I perhaps buy the Milkhay and Buck? I adore their linked lore and it’d only seem fitting to buy both!
Edit: Man I love mispinging people it's so great
@heavylobster Could I perhaps buy the Milkhay and Buck? I adore their linked lore and it’d only seem fitting to buy both!
Edit: Man I love mispinging people it's so great
@Bloodhunter I normally wait two days for pinglist members to have first pick, but you have broken my resolve with this offer! Since they have special linked stories, I am happy to make this exception to send them together. Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I will send a CR soon. Would you like to be added to the general pinglist for future lore?
@Bloodhunter I normally wait two days for pinglist members to have first pick, but you have broken my resolve with this offer! Since they have special linked stories, I am happy to make this exception to send them together. Thank you!

I will send a CR soon. Would you like to be added to the general pinglist for future lore?
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster Sure! I can't wait to learn more about yet another subspecies to consume me Ringwyrms!
@heavylobster Sure! I can't wait to learn more about yet another subspecies to consume me Ringwyrms!
@Bloodhunter If they see it fit to choose titles like their mother and (...worrisome...) father lol, please ping or DM me so I can update their registry entries. Enjoy and thank you for giving them a happy home!
@Bloodhunter If they see it fit to choose titles like their mother and (...worrisome...) father lol, please ping or DM me so I can update their registry entries. Enjoy and thank you for giving them a happy home!
0Xrg9Di.png
+
+
0Xrg9Di.png
@MineralTownNPC is this umber umber soil lady taken? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67480950][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/674810/67480950_350.png[/img][/url]
@MineralTownNPC is this umber umber soil lady taken?
67480950_350.png
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@dancingcrane She is still available!
@dancingcrane She is still available!
0Xrg9Di.png
1 2 3 4