Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lava Lamps! - Radioactive P/M/F Skys
1 2 3 4 5
hey @Lusinga can i change my ping for male hatchings only? sorry for the fuss. <3 thanks for considering / being so kind.

hey @Lusinga can i change my ping for male hatchings only? sorry for the fuss. <3 thanks for considering / being so kind.

tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
|tae
|he/they
|fr+1
|h e c k
@daelight sorry for the late reply, changed accordingly!
and don't worry, you're fine, if you have questions or anything you can let me know
@daelight sorry for the late reply, changed accordingly!
and don't worry, you're fine, if you have questions or anything you can let me know
Signature.png
@Lusinga May I be added to the pinglist for a female please? Wind eyes preferred. :)
@Lusinga May I be added to the pinglist for a female please? Wind eyes preferred. :)
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@Calixita added friendo! would you prefer to not be pinged during an arcane nest rotation?
@Calixita added friendo! would you prefer to not be pinged during an arcane nest rotation?
Signature.png
@Lusinga Thank you! Pinging for Arcane nests is fine too. :D
@Lusinga Thank you! Pinging for Arcane nests is fine too. :D
@Lusinga I'd love to buy the Uncommon eyes one, if it's not reserved? :) I can pay in Gems. I'd be fine with the other one too though!
@Lusinga I'd love to buy the Uncommon eyes one, if it's not reserved? :) I can pay in Gems. I'd be fine with the other one too though!
@Lusinga could i reserve the rare eyes one? i need to see how can i nab her lol
@Lusinga could i reserve the rare eyes one? i need to see how can i nab her lol
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
@Calixita sure, go for it! i'll send the CR
@kveikur hiya friendo, fine with me! let me know what the plan will look like
@Calixita sure, go for it! i'll send the CR
@kveikur hiya friendo, fine with me! let me know what the plan will look like
Signature.png
@Lusinga yeah! i think i can grind the treasure up and might finish up with gems, if it's comfortable for you to hold her for me for 2 days maybe, max possibly? work is getting in the way ;;
@Lusinga yeah! i think i can grind the treasure up and might finish up with gems, if it's comfortable for you to hold her for me for 2 days maybe, max possibly? work is getting in the way ;;
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
I can be removed from the pinglist now, thanks so much!!
I can be removed from the pinglist now, thanks so much!!
1 2 3 4 5