Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lava Lamps! - Radioactive P/M/F Skys
1 2 3 4 5
Well unfortunately I can't pay that at the moment but I REALLY need one of these. I have just under 100my combined in gems and treasure. Maybe in a couple seeks I will have enough ti pay a lower price but at the moment I'm broke.
Well unfortunately I can't pay that at the moment but I REALLY need one of these. I have just under 100my combined in gems and treasure. Maybe in a couple seeks I will have enough ti pay a lower price but at the moment I'm broke.
I like my coffee Black like my Soul...
@Viahra233

That's a-ok, it was a one egg nest this time anyway. I'll keep you on the original pinglist and let you know when the next nest is ready to hatch. Since you're on that particular pinglist, you keep the discount until you buy one!
@Viahra233

That's a-ok, it was a one egg nest this time anyway. I'll keep you on the original pinglist and let you know when the next nest is ready to hatch. Since you're on that particular pinglist, you keep the discount until you buy one!
Signature.png
Oh that's wonderful, thank you!
Oh that's wonderful, thank you!
I like my coffee Black like my Soul...
oooh yay! i'm ready to pay 270kt if you're ready @Lusinga
oooh yay! i'm ready to pay 270kt if you're ready @Lusinga
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@ghostpastry

i'm so sorry.. someone else got to him :(
and it was a one egg nest, i want to scream. i'll ping you again for the next nest if you're still interested by then! the next batch will have wind eyes, if it matters to you!
@ghostpastry

i'm so sorry.. someone else got to him :(
and it was a one egg nest, i want to scream. i'll ping you again for the next nest if you're still interested by then! the next batch will have wind eyes, if it matters to you!
Signature.png
oh, that's ok! i'm so sorry that happened rip. and i'm still interested. :>
oh, that's ok! i'm so sorry that happened rip. and i'm still interested. :>
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@ghostpastry

bless u friendo. you'll still get the discount since you're on the original pinglist, so the price won't change. cheers buddy
@ghostpastry

bless u friendo. you'll still get the discount since you're on the original pinglist, so the price won't change. cheers buddy
Signature.png
thank you so much!!
thank you so much!!
can i be added to the ping list?
i'm so willing to wait for one of these beauties. a a a a
can i be added to the ping list?
i'm so willing to wait for one of these beauties. a a a a
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
|tae
|he/they
|fr+1
|h e c k
@daelight added! <3
@daelight added! <3
Signature.png