Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Freedom for Fodder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Oka can I steal Topaz
I just hatched a nest that was going to be fodder (bred them for a forum game); I'll send them over once my buyer (who gets POTL for 2 hatchies) decides which 2 they'd like to keep

P.S
I can help with boarding! My lair looks full atm, but it's going to be emptied out in 1-2 dayss
Oka can I steal Topaz
I just hatched a nest that was going to be fodder (bred them for a forum game); I'll send them over once my buyer (who gets POTL for 2 hatchies) decides which 2 they'd like to keep

P.S
I can help with boarding! My lair looks full atm, but it's going to be emptied out in 1-2 dayss
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@TheOakWoods

I have a couple of saved fodder I’ll post up here later;

I’d be happy to make little bio badges for dragons that come from this rescue! And I can make a quick code copy-paste blurb that can get thrown into bios that link to this forum thread. I can also board and do small pixel art for dragons.
@TheOakWoods

I have a couple of saved fodder I’ll post up here later;

I’d be happy to make little bio badges for dragons that come from this rescue! And I can make a quick code copy-paste blurb that can get thrown into bios that link to this forum thread. I can also board and do small pixel art for dragons.
2mYW1Zy.png f43p0NH.png BBb7vdA.png
@TrivialArmor
That sounds great!
@TrivialArmor
That sounds great!
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
@TheElfDruid
Topaz is not my dragon, but I'll ping @IvyLight for you.
@TheElfDruid
Topaz is not my dragon, but I'll ping @IvyLight for you.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
@theoakwoods oof was just about to ask for topaz but instead could i get a ping when more dragons need homes?
@theoakwoods oof was just about to ask for topaz but instead could i get a ping when more dragons need homes?
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@TheElfDruid
I will set up a cr and send Topaz over!
@TheElfDruid
I will set up a cr and send Topaz over!
1K7rns5.pngBeastfest.png
@Chantric
Sure!
Note to any FF members reading this: if you have a new dragon for FF, ping Chantric.
@Chantric
Sure!
Note to any FF members reading this: if you have a new dragon for FF, ping Chantric.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
@Chantric
I snatched up someone- they're double basic (only gene is tertiary) but they look pretty cool and since they were the only dragon on the AH for three gems I couldn't resist :'). I'm putting them up on the Dragons for Adoption post.
@Chantric
I snatched up someone- they're double basic (only gene is tertiary) but they look pretty cool and since they were the only dragon on the AH for three gems I couldn't resist :'). I'm putting them up on the Dragons for Adoption post.
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
Artists: @RainingAcid @Paravoina @BonesToPick @Salvation @kinglycobra @Riverflight @TrivialArmor Can I have someone draw me this hatchling? If you could draw her drinking coffee that would be the best thing ever. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43538826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435389/43538826_350.png[/img] [/url]
Artists: @RainingAcid @Paravoina @BonesToPick @Salvation @kinglycobra @Riverflight @TrivialArmor

Can I have someone draw me this hatchling? If you could draw her drinking coffee that would be the best thing ever.

43538826_350.png
1K7rns5.pngBeastfest.png
@IvyLight - Currently drawing you a picture of Mocha! It isn't as good as what I could probably do with pixels but not that bad. She's holding a mug of coffee that she was probably drinking and not outright drinking it though so I hope that works QAQ

@TheOakWoods - Also, I am going to end up having a lot of hatchlings that I really want to give the best change of them going good homes so would it be bad to post them here? I have only one currently, but yeah there's be more because I'm doing a 100 hatchlings challenge... I can board them and any other dragons that need boarding too plus all proceeds will go here
@IvyLight - Currently drawing you a picture of Mocha! It isn't as good as what I could probably do with pixels but not that bad. She's holding a mug of coffee that she was probably drinking and not outright drinking it though so I hope that works QAQ

@TheOakWoods - Also, I am going to end up having a lot of hatchlings that I really want to give the best change of them going good homes so would it be bad to post them here? I have only one currently, but yeah there's be more because I'm doing a 100 hatchlings challenge... I can board them and any other dragons that need boarding too plus all proceeds will go here
2mYW1Zy.png f43p0NH.png BBb7vdA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14