Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [G1s] lore hatching sales time!
1 2 3
bump, prices will be dropping shortly. do feel free to make me an offer
bump, prices will be dropping shortly. do feel free to make me an offer
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
pinging everyone who had their name down for one of these g1s to let you know autobuy prices have dropped. still send me a counter offer if you want i'm open to all offers. esp if they include python

also the cream/croc/sand boy and the pistachio/latte/cinnamon girl are no longer on hold so offer away on them too

anyone in my lair not on the ah is up for fodder price lmk if you want them could take me ages to get around to levelling lol

@korradorable @Zelai @Museless @Argaan @deep @Saraceaser @CalicoRadio @AquaSoars @SciFiTerror @KKorven @Faileas @Argaan @darkfall
pinging everyone who had their name down for one of these g1s to let you know autobuy prices have dropped. still send me a counter offer if you want i'm open to all offers. esp if they include python

also the cream/croc/sand boy and the pistachio/latte/cinnamon girl are no longer on hold so offer away on them too

anyone in my lair not on the ah is up for fodder price lmk if you want them could take me ages to get around to levelling lol

@korradorable @Zelai @Museless @Argaan @deep @Saraceaser @CalicoRadio @AquaSoars @SciFiTerror @KKorven @Faileas @Argaan @darkfall
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen
...I find it surprising my beautiful obsidian/silv girl, very handsome smoke/slate prince boy, and phthalo/cin deep sea boy haven't been bought yet.

and if I had the monies I would totally buy all three, but alas... T_T

Hope they find good homes! :3 <3
@reliquiaen
...I find it surprising my beautiful obsidian/silv girl, very handsome smoke/slate prince boy, and phthalo/cin deep sea boy haven't been bought yet.

and if I had the monies I would totally buy all three, but alas... T_T

Hope they find good homes! :3 <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@reliquiaen

Do you know the lowest you'd be willing to go for the Smoke/Slate/Smoke XYX?
@reliquiaen

Do you know the lowest you'd be willing to go for the Smoke/Slate/Smoke XYX?
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
@Saraceaser
if you wanted to talk about the obs/silver girl i'd be happy to work out a price for you. otherwise yeah thanks i hope they go to good homes too ^^

@darkfall
mmm idk like i said i'm real flexible. the min i was originally thinking was like 8kg each for the doubles bc that'd be a big help for projects lmao. at the very least i'd like some help with genes so maybe 1-2kg? idk i'm real open to negotiating everything bc dragons are eye of the beholder you know? and i don't wanna have someone's like, dream dragon, and hold it out of arm's reach?

and i know nothing about pricing dragons i shouldn't do hatches lol
@Saraceaser
if you wanted to talk about the obs/silver girl i'd be happy to work out a price for you. otherwise yeah thanks i hope they go to good homes too ^^

@darkfall
mmm idk like i said i'm real flexible. the min i was originally thinking was like 8kg each for the doubles bc that'd be a big help for projects lmao. at the very least i'd like some help with genes so maybe 1-2kg? idk i'm real open to negotiating everything bc dragons are eye of the beholder you know? and i don't wanna have someone's like, dream dragon, and hold it out of arm's reach?

and i know nothing about pricing dragons i shouldn't do hatches lol
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
1 2 3