Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Unbred G1 Doubles (New Sales!)
1 2 3 4 5
@mercurialwings so there is no easier way than just going through them one by one? sob XD now I have huge want to go through my babies :S

Edit: oh ok if they are fixes I think I won't have any
@mercurialwings so there is no easier way than just going through them one by one? sob XD now I have huge want to go through my babies :S

Edit: oh ok if they are fixes I think I won't have any
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya It's kinda fun 'cause I'll toss Malis into the Assay bloodline (or my nests as I own one) and she cannot breed with Varys because he has a common ancestor in his bloodline. If I remember rightly his great great great grandmother is also his grandmother!
@Cyrya It's kinda fun 'cause I'll toss Malis into the Assay bloodline (or my nests as I own one) and she cannot breed with Varys because he has a common ancestor in his bloodline. If I remember rightly his great great great grandmother is also his grandmother!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Cyrya: Unfortunately not, but the good thing is that you could just have the Assay Bloodline screen open with a Gen 1 in one side and plug in ID#s. :D
@Cyrya: Unfortunately not, but the good thing is that you could just have the Assay Bloodline screen open with a Gen 1 in one side and plug in ID#s. :D
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings when was it repaired, do you know? cause the oldest dragons I have are from like april 2014 so if it was repair before that then there is absolutely no chance I own any :S
@mercurialwings when was it repaired, do you know? cause the oldest dragons I have are from like april 2014 so if it was repair before that then there is absolutely no chance I own any :S
FR +10
@Cyrya: I actually do not know the exact date that it was fixed. Here's the official thread where quite a few people were reporting into, but there's no mod post about when it was done.

@Cyrya: I actually do not know the exact date that it was fixed. Here's the official thread where quite a few people were reporting into, but there's no mod post about when it was done.

I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings someone has reported even a 8 digit so I might have a chance :O
@mercurialwings someone has reported even a 8 digit so I might have a chance :O
FR +10
@Cyrya: Best of luck! ^ ^
@Cyrya: Best of luck! ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings One scatter and she turned into a perfect Nature rep! However I forgot to write down her starter colours first. You wouldn't happen to remember what she had? I remember red-range/brown-range/indigo or something... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25138111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251382/25138111_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@mercurialwings One scatter and she turned into a perfect Nature rep! However I forgot to write down her starter colours first. You wouldn't happen to remember what she had? I remember red-range/brown-range/indigo or something...
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis: My goodness. She was pretty before with how you dressed her, and now: wow. o.o I love it especially since Nature was my original Flight. ^ ^

I actually do have her colors written down in a spreadsheet at home, so I'll ping you those soon when I get access to them. :)

@Malis: My goodness. She was pretty before with how you dressed her, and now: wow. o.o I love it especially since Nature was my original Flight. ^ ^

I actually do have her colors written down in a spreadsheet at home, so I'll ping you those soon when I get access to them. :)

I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Malis: Her colors were Crimson/Ginger/Indigo.

Just curious, but what range of colors are you going to try to scatter her into?
@Malis: Her colors were Crimson/Ginger/Indigo.

Just curious, but what range of colors are you going to try to scatter her into?
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4 5