Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246
@FloralFauna

Alright, I'll remove your banner from my list--ping me if you ever reopen, though. Would love to be affiliates again.
@FloralFauna

Alright, I'll remove your banner from my list--ping me if you ever reopen, though. Would love to be affiliates again.
Bright_Eyes_Signature_RESIZE.png
I'd also like to be pinged if you do decide to reopen in future!
I'd also like to be pinged if you do decide to reopen in future!
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
I'd love to be pinged if there's a reopening, you have beautiful pairs and my lair is all the better for the additions. But even if not, I wish you well and I'm glad I was able to get some of your babies.
I'd love to be pinged if there's a reopening, you have beautiful pairs and my lair is all the better for the additions. But even if not, I wish you well and I'm glad I was able to get some of your babies.
jt3PpxV.png

* rarebird or thal
* they/them
* FR+1
* I like birds

RskIq.png
wishlist

Light Nest host for:
- CFCE
- Nest Network
- Friendly Nest Rental
@FloralFauna I admit I'm somewhat dissapointed since this was my favourite hatchery, but I understand it can become difficult. I'd also like to be pinged if you ever reopen or if you decide to sell a dragon from one of your pairs. And of course thanks for the lovely dragons.
@FloralFauna I admit I'm somewhat dissapointed since this was my favourite hatchery, but I understand it can become difficult. I'd also like to be pinged if you ever reopen or if you decide to sell a dragon from one of your pairs. And of course thanks for the lovely dragons.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@FloralFauna

Please ping me if you decide to reopen. I loved your hatchery thread so much, thank you for the beautiful dragons!
@FloralFauna

Please ping me if you decide to reopen. I loved your hatchery thread so much, thank you for the beautiful dragons!
jxHrwpT.png
@FloralFauna Awww... this was an awesome hatchery! But that's alright, if you need time, go ahead! RL things are more important than a hatchery anyhow!

If you ever reopen, I'd like to be pinged!

@FloralFauna Awww... this was an awesome hatchery! But that's alright, if you need time, go ahead! RL things are more important than a hatchery anyhow!

If you ever reopen, I'd like to be pinged!

MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@FloralFauna
Oh I will miss you, but I completely understand. If you ever decide to re-open just send me a ping. ^^
@FloralFauna
Oh I will miss you, but I completely understand. If you ever decide to re-open just send me a ping. ^^
@FloralFauna Oh wow, your hatchery was such a success! I do hope you will return (but understand completely as my own hatchery is on a semi-hiatus as I manage breeding pairs and figure things out).

Please notify me if/when you re-open your glorious hatchery!
@FloralFauna Oh wow, your hatchery was such a success! I do hope you will return (but understand completely as my own hatchery is on a semi-hiatus as I manage breeding pairs and figure things out).

Please notify me if/when you re-open your glorious hatchery!
original.gif
Please give me a ping if you decide to re-open, and I hope you are well ~
Please give me a ping if you decide to re-open, and I hope you are well ~
29-BDCFFE-D218-4-E4-E-BB29-905799-B62147.pngxMU1mPR.png_____________________________________XxGLrQl.png
Your hatchery will be missed, I am so fortunate to have some of your beautiful dragons! Hope you are on to things that bring you joy!
Your hatchery will be missed, I am so fortunate to have some of your beautiful dragons! Hope you are on to things that bring you joy!
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246