Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair cleanout! 6-digits included!
1 2 3
Hello hello! I'm an oldie, and while my lair isn't even half as big as others, I thought I was due for a lair cleanout of some old dragons that I just don't love as much as I used to. :) There are some newer ones in here as well that need some love, of course! Everyone after Aether on page 3 are for sale! --- [b]Interesting Examples:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=406335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4064/406335_350.png[/img] [/url] Squeak the Spiral! Another 6-digit! (#406335) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1188283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11883/1188283_350.png[/img] [/url] Capriccio the Spiral! His eyes match his tert! (#1188283) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1915701] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19158/1915701_350.png[/img] [/url] Toliman the Imperial! Cool colors for a hot dude. (#1915701) --- I of course have more, just check out my lair! If you are interested in anyone please just make an offer! Also, if you look at the rest of my lair and are interested in anyone else, please don't be afraid to ask, I might just say yes. :) (Except for Erendiria. Don't ask for her she is my BABY.)
Hello hello! I'm an oldie, and while my lair isn't even half as big as others, I thought I was due for a lair cleanout of some old dragons that I just don't love as much as I used to. :) There are some newer ones in here as well that need some love, of course!

Everyone after Aether on page 3 are for sale!

---

Interesting Examples:

406335_350.png

Squeak the Spiral! Another 6-digit! (#406335)

1188283_350.png

Capriccio the Spiral! His eyes match his tert! (#1188283)

1915701_350.png

Toliman the Imperial! Cool colors for a hot dude. (#1915701)

---

I of course have more, just check out my lair! If you are interested in anyone please just make an offer! Also, if you look at the rest of my lair and are interested in anyone else, please don't be afraid to ask, I might just say yes. :) (Except for Erendiria. Don't ask for her she is my BABY.)
cQQb5m0.png
Bump! Note that if I don't have offers on any of these dragons by tomorrow then I might just start exalting them right out. I don't want to do that though!
Bump! Note that if I don't have offers on any of these dragons by tomorrow then I might just start exalting them right out. I don't want to do that though!
cQQb5m0.png
Bumpin this up again!
Bumpin this up again!
cQQb5m0.png
@Bachuru aaaaah i'm super interested in Persephone, but i have no space atm. TuT

@After reminder to come back to this later!
@Bachuru aaaaah i'm super interested in Persephone, but i have no space atm. TuT

@After reminder to come back to this later!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Bachuru
I understand if I don't have enough treasure for one of your six digits, but I thought I would offer just incase you don't get any more interest and you have to exalt them. I have 30kt and 20g available right now; would you accept that for Squeak?
@Bachuru
I understand if I don't have enough treasure for one of your six digits, but I thought I would offer just incase you don't get any more interest and you have to exalt them. I have 30kt and 20g available right now; would you accept that for Squeak?
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
@Bachuru may I offer 70g for Squeak?

also orisa is such a pretty lady!! have you considered opal or runes for her tert gene?
@Bachuru may I offer 70g for Squeak?

also orisa is such a pretty lady!! have you considered opal or runes for her tert gene?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Bachuru
can I give you 120g for Hope? love her colors, have another oldie who looks a lot like her!
@Bachuru
can I give you 120g for Hope? love her colors, have another oldie who looks a lot like her!
udj6wT1.png
@Bachuru Hey there =3 Just to let you know your 6digits are worth 500g + as there is a large market for older dragons. Have you pinged the old dragon collectors pinglist yet?

Also took an extra poke through your lair since you advised it at the bottom of your main post x3 I dont suppose you're willing to part with either Iosif or Aphrodite are you?
@Bachuru Hey there =3 Just to let you know your 6digits are worth 500g + as there is a large market for older dragons. Have you pinged the old dragon collectors pinglist yet?

Also took an extra poke through your lair since you advised it at the bottom of your main post x3 I dont suppose you're willing to part with either Iosif or Aphrodite are you?
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
Sorry about the late replies everyone, I got super busy at work and home and forgot to check on my thread! Lots of apologies from me!

@After I'll be willing to hold her for you, if you'd like!

@SandWings @SunWolf @Being @Sefaro Thank you for the offers but I'm going to have to decline for now! If I don't have any more interest I will come back to you all though! <3 And thank you so much for complimenting my dragons! (AND THANK YOU, Orisa was the first common dragon I ever got back in the day! I was definitely thinking opal gene for her, I think it would be so pretty.)

@RoseOfGehenna Oh, I have not pinged them, I will do that right now! Thank you! And I'm not willing to get rid of Iosif (third dragon I ever owned, I'm a little attached), but I AM willing to part with Aphrodite. Feel free to offer on her if you would like!
Sorry about the late replies everyone, I got super busy at work and home and forgot to check on my thread! Lots of apologies from me!

@After I'll be willing to hold her for you, if you'd like!

@SandWings @SunWolf @Being @Sefaro Thank you for the offers but I'm going to have to decline for now! If I don't have any more interest I will come back to you all though! <3 And thank you so much for complimenting my dragons! (AND THANK YOU, Orisa was the first common dragon I ever got back in the day! I was definitely thinking opal gene for her, I think it would be so pretty.)

@RoseOfGehenna Oh, I have not pinged them, I will do that right now! Thank you! And I'm not willing to get rid of Iosif (third dragon I ever owned, I'm a little attached), but I AM willing to part with Aphrodite. Feel free to offer on her if you would like!
cQQb5m0.png
@Bachuru hey no worries! life happens~

yeah she is super pretty, nice catch!! cx
@Bachuru hey no worries! life happens~

yeah she is super pretty, nice catch!! cx
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 3