Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC/T] 5 & 6 Digit/ Gen 1
1 2 3 4 5
@narif just curious. .how much for Lurid (incase you say no to my pm; )
@narif just curious. .how much for Lurid (incase you say no to my pm; )
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Answered threw pm ^^
Answered threw pm ^^
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
Hello! Do you have a price range for Millidia and Delan, the six digits?
I have gems, art, other six digits, UMAs, and more! If not, I can make an offer, I've bought unbred six digits in the past of many elements :)

Edit: Nevermind about Delan, saw he's not actually unbred like the post says? I am still interested in Millidia.
@Narif
Hello! Do you have a price range for Millidia and Delan, the six digits?
I have gems, art, other six digits, UMAs, and more! If not, I can make an offer, I've bought unbred six digits in the past of many elements :)

Edit: Nevermind about Delan, saw he's not actually unbred like the post says? I am still interested in Millidia.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe Hello, Yeah sorry the list is not up to date since this is more less a Show off and a easy way to sell them if I need to.... Heh. So I don't have a price or urge to sell one. it's just there so people can throw a offer at me that I can't deny. [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
@Foxe
Hello, Yeah sorry the list is not up to date since this is more less a Show off and a easy way to sell them if I need to.... Heh.
So I don't have a price or urge to sell one. it's just there so people can throw a offer at me that I can't deny.
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
Okay! Could you let me know if any of the dragons in this tab (first five, scries in bio, all really low IDs) or these two (1) (2) interest you at all?
I also have this UMA, pretty uncommon, and atm valued at ~1kg.
@Narif
Okay! Could you let me know if any of the dragons in this tab (first five, scries in bio, all really low IDs) or these two (1) (2) interest you at all?
I also have this UMA, pretty uncommon, and atm valued at ~1kg.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe
Sorry to disappoint you but none of these interest me at all...
@Foxe
Sorry to disappoint you but none of these interest me at all...
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
More tentative, but what about this tab? Further down, the more likely I'll trade.
@Narif
More tentative, but what about this tab? Further down, the more likely I'll trade.
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Foxe
Still none of these catch my eye, sorry....
@Foxe
Still none of these catch my eye, sorry....
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
No worries, thanks anyways!
@Narif
No worries, thanks anyways!
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
+3 FR time
@Narif Heyo, would you be good with a 2-3 day hold on this pretty girl? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52951046] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529511/52951046_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]*could potentially be more days, the gem ratio is crazy right now and it takes me a while since I refuse to go above 1:1200, but Im still not expecting much more than a week[/i]
@Narif

Heyo, would you be good with a 2-3 day hold on this pretty girl?

52951046_350.png

*could potentially be more days, the gem ratio is crazy right now and it takes me a while since I refuse to go above 1:1200, but Im still not expecting much more than a week
YycIlt9.png
1 2 3 4 5