Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC/T] 5 & 6 Digit/ Gen 1
1 2 3 4 5
@Narif
I'm interested in Secandra, would you take 400g?
@Narif
I'm interested in Secandra, would you take 400g?
udj6wT1.png
@Narif Hello! Would you take 500g for either Azul or Nozdormu?
@Narif Hello! Would you take 500g for either Azul or Nozdormu?
@Valka
when you're back on a computer can you show me your dragons who are for trade, please :)
I might be interested ^^

@Sefaro
Thank you for the offer but I have to pass sorry :/

@Jawiro
I'll pass on the offer for Nozdormu. If it's ok for you I would to sleep about azuls offer. Hope you understand ^^

EDIT: Sorry for any missspellings....I'ts nearly midnight here and I need sleeeeep ;-;
@Valka
when you're back on a computer can you show me your dragons who are for trade, please :)
I might be interested ^^

@Sefaro
Thank you for the offer but I have to pass sorry :/

@Jawiro
I'll pass on the offer for Nozdormu. If it's ok for you I would to sleep about azuls offer. Hope you understand ^^

EDIT: Sorry for any missspellings....I'ts nearly midnight here and I need sleeeeep ;-;
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif I understand completely! And actually I will go ahead and bump my offer for Azul up to 650g regardless of whether you would have wound up taking the 500. Looking through his offspring list, he's got a pretty big family out there, which is actually what I'm going for right now!
@Narif I understand completely! And actually I will go ahead and bump my offer for Azul up to 650g regardless of whether you would have wound up taking the 500. Looking through his offspring list, he's got a pretty big family out there, which is actually what I'm going for right now!
@narif from the pages 5-6 here's a list:
lorus (maybe), shiitake, sinister, siorus, pestis, oaro, naacol, torador, dominique, nightbeauty, sophie, harpy, orisa
@narif from the pages 5-6 here's a list:
lorus (maybe), shiitake, sinister, siorus, pestis, oaro, naacol, torador, dominique, nightbeauty, sophie, harpy, orisa
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka
I'm only interested in trading my 5 digits for the same flight and since you Didn't Show me a water or earth 5 digit, I will pass :)
For Alexander I would only trade for another imp 6 digit Oaro and naacol are Tempting but I will also pass :)

@Jawiro
Finally fully awake again :D
I thought about it I will take the offer of 650g for Azul :)
I'll send you a Private Auction in a second :)
@Valka
I'm only interested in trading my 5 digits for the same flight and since you Didn't Show me a water or earth 5 digit, I will pass :)
For Alexander I would only trade for another imp 6 digit Oaro and naacol are Tempting but I will also pass :)

@Jawiro
Finally fully awake again :D
I thought about it I will take the offer of 650g for Azul :)
I'll send you a Private Auction in a second :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Thank you so much!
@Narif Thank you so much!
@Jawiro
Enjoy him :)
@Jawiro
Enjoy him :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
bump
bump
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif

At the link below, you can see some UM Accents I've collected over the years. Would any of them interest you as partial payment for Ragnarok? An earth dragon is the last flight I need to complete my five digit collection.

I can also offer the dragons on page 2, but I see that you only want the same flight in trades.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1862962#post_1862962
@Narif

At the link below, you can see some UM Accents I've collected over the years. Would any of them interest you as partial payment for Ragnarok? An earth dragon is the last flight I need to complete my five digit collection.

I can also offer the dragons on page 2, but I see that you only want the same flight in trades.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1862962#post_1862962
b6KLuw7.gif
1 2 3 4 5