Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5th Gen Naomi's for Sale (+ gen 5 Ignis)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@dragonhorselover, @ForeverEnchanted, @Muxie

Ash is now nesting, and she has given me 3 eggs ><

In the meantime, i have two more Naomi descendents, their dam has double bloodlines, she herself is both a 4th and 8th gen, and both her and her mate are gem gened, as such they are more expensive >< plus Rivet is a GenOne ><
@dragonhorselover, @ForeverEnchanted, @Muxie

Ash is now nesting, and she has given me 3 eggs ><

In the meantime, i have two more Naomi descendents, their dam has double bloodlines, she herself is both a 4th and 8th gen, and both her and her mate are gem gened, as such they are more expensive >< plus Rivet is a GenOne ><
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu
Are you speaking of the fae for sale at the end of your lair? Cause if she's a Naomi baby I'll buy her
@Returu
Are you speaking of the fae for sale at the end of your lair? Cause if she's a Naomi baby I'll buy her
bHeX9bv.png
@ForeverEnchanted

Yeah he's both a 5th and 9th gen descendent, howvere with his gem genes he's priced at 500g (or treasure equivalent) ><

@ForeverEnchanted

Yeah he's both a 5th and 9th gen descendent, howvere with his gem genes he's priced at 500g (or treasure equivalent) ><

@Returu
That's ok! I would say she's worth that
@Returu
That's ok! I would say she's worth that
bHeX9bv.png
@ForeverEnchanted

lol if you set up the CR i'll take him down from the AH ><

oh what name were you after for him?
@ForeverEnchanted

lol if you set up the CR i'll take him down from the AH ><

oh what name were you after for him?
@Returu
I usually use the randomizer? I have a lot of trouble coming up with names off the top of my head. If you want to give him an appropriate name before you send him that's fine too
@Returu
I usually use the randomizer? I have a lot of trouble coming up with names off the top of my head. If you want to give him an appropriate name before you send him that's fine too
bHeX9bv.png
@ForeverEnchanted

And sent, do you want to remain on the pinglist for when Ash's nest hatches?
@ForeverEnchanted

And sent, do you want to remain on the pinglist for when Ash's nest hatches?
@Returu
Yes please! I see no reason not to have multiple Naomi babies XD
@Returu
Yes please! I see no reason not to have multiple Naomi babies XD
bHeX9bv.png
@ForeverEnchanted

Rofl XD

Yeah, im talking to a friend who has another 4th gen descendent, so they may be willing to sell the babies, i'm waiting on her gening that ones mate ><
@ForeverEnchanted

Rofl XD

Yeah, im talking to a friend who has another 4th gen descendent, so they may be willing to sell the babies, i'm waiting on her gening that ones mate ><
@Returu
Might need to see those too XD
@Returu
Might need to see those too XD
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10