Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5th Gen Naomi's for Sale (+ gen 5 Ignis)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Returu

Perfect! May I send over the gems?
@Returu

Perfect! May I send over the gems?
@SpookyArisen

Yup, i'll get him named and sent ^-^
@SpookyArisen

Yup, i'll get him named and sent ^-^
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu
May I be added to the pinglist? Ash is beautiful
@Returu
May I be added to the pinglist? Ash is beautiful
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@dragonhorselover

Of course
@dragonhorselover

Of course
@dragonhorselover @ForeverEnchanted

Heya, just to let you know that ASh is ready to breed, the only problem is that the male i bred her with last time will not be ready for another 10 days, are you wanting to wait or is there another male in my lair (anyone before Ash) that you want to use instead

@dragonhorselover @ForeverEnchanted

Heya, just to let you know that ASh is ready to breed, the only problem is that the male i bred her with last time will not be ready for another 10 days, are you wanting to wait or is there another male in my lair (anyone before Ash) that you want to use instead

@Returu
Oh! Thank you for the consideration! That's really nice of you ^.^
I don't mind waiting another 10 days. I quite like the babies they had before. I encourage you to do what you think will be the most fun, though. :)
@Returu
Oh! Thank you for the consideration! That's really nice of you ^.^
I don't mind waiting another 10 days. I quite like the babies they had before. I encourage you to do what you think will be the most fun, though. :)
bHeX9bv.png
@ForeverEnchanted

lol i like the pairing, and originally thought they only had 5 days difference breeding time >< so i'll wait, ill have another pair that produce 5th gen, soon XD
@ForeverEnchanted

lol i like the pairing, and originally thought they only had 5 days difference breeding time >< so i'll wait, ill have another pair that produce 5th gen, soon XD
@Returu
I'm fine with waiting another 10 days! (I don't have lair space right now, anyways lol)
@Returu
I'm fine with waiting another 10 days! (I don't have lair space right now, anyways lol)
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@Returu

Hi there, could you please add me to the pinglist for Ash? (I know it'll be a few days before her mate will be RTB!)

Ash herself is super pretty!
@Returu

Hi there, could you please add me to the pinglist for Ash? (I know it'll be a few days before her mate will be RTB!)

Ash herself is super pretty!
@Muxie

Of course ^-^, yeah Eidolan her current partner wont be ready for another 6 days ><

And thank you, she ended up a really nice scatter
@Muxie

Of course ^-^, yeah Eidolan her current partner wont be ready for another 6 days ><

And thank you, she ended up a really nice scatter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10