Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G2 Imp Sales!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?

DHB6wnA.png
-She/Her
-Drank too much respect women juice, is now sapphic
-Profile Dragon
-Clan Page
-Sales tab
jELaj9w.png
Interested in purchasing female B if she hasn't been claimed yet. :)

Also, could I please be put on your pinglist? Thank you.
Interested in purchasing female B if she hasn't been claimed yet. :)

Also, could I please be put on your pinglist? Thank you.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
I would like to buy male C, If he is still available, will send CR, if he is not, please just delete the CR and add me to your pinglist for the future.

Many thanks :)
I would like to buy male C, If he is still available, will send CR, if he is not, please just delete the CR and add me to your pinglist for the future.

Many thanks :)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Kaial @Xeiana @Arrakis
Send the CRs and they're yours!

@Fiain
You may claim the two, yes. ^^

@Seiss
Unfortunately they have been claimed at this time.
@Kaial @Xeiana @Arrakis
Send the CRs and they're yours!

@Fiain
You may claim the two, yes. ^^

@Seiss
Unfortunately they have been claimed at this time.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Niabi, could I send in gems instead of treasure? Super low on treasure at the moment. What is your treasure to gem conversion?
@Niabi, could I send in gems instead of treasure? Super low on treasure at the moment. What is your treasure to gem conversion?
Gen2/Gen3 Imps and Glitched Lineages Galore!
@Xeiana
My ratio is 1 gem=1000 treasure.
@Xeiana
My ratio is 1 gem=1000 treasure.
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@malzeno
Odd, it looks like you and another user got switched on page 66. Don't know how your username ended up on it instead of theirs since I have no records of you in this thread. I'll remove you in the next round.
@malzeno
Odd, it looks like you and another user got switched on page 66. Don't know how your username ended up on it instead of theirs since I have no records of you in this thread. I'll remove you in the next round.
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could you put me on the pinglist please :D
Could you put me on the pinglist please :D
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
yY3vbYF.pngyI912j3.pngo455-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d01-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d02-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d03-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d04-XENDRAENYX.pngo455-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngo406-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngo210-d05-XENDRAENYX.pngNIdUF6j.pngyY3vbYF.png
Sh9L.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 83