Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •UpUp&Away Hatchery•[Bee/Filigr
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@BlueBalloon
Hello, I find your beautiful couples and I had a crush ^^ Is it possible to put a ping for couples Water Bugs and Hidden Gems? Thank you ^^
@BlueBalloon
Hello, I find your beautiful couples and I had a crush ^^ Is it possible to put a ping for couples Water Bugs and Hidden Gems? Thank you ^^
@GANOS

Thank you for your praise. Makes me happy ^^.
I've added you to those two ping lists also I've added 4 new pairs today if you'd like to check them out.
@GANOS

Thank you for your praise. Makes me happy ^^.
I've added you to those two ping lists also I've added 4 new pairs today if you'd like to check them out.
ZW9TMQ8.pngiPJdBt9.jpg
Sugar Bugs are hatching in 1 day and
Dark Matter is hatching in 5 Days.

Some news..
Three new pastel pairs have been added along with a metallic pairing.

Pearly Gates, Daydreamers, Love Bugs, and Mariana Trench

@Fizzywits @Loreka @katssby @Romi @PrincessCimorene @commoncomitatus @Toxical @AquamarineNaga
Sugar Bugs are hatching in 1 day and
Dark Matter is hatching in 5 Days.

Some news..
Three new pastel pairs have been added along with a metallic pairing.

Pearly Gates, Daydreamers, Love Bugs, and Mariana Trench

@Fizzywits @Loreka @katssby @Romi @PrincessCimorene @commoncomitatus @Toxical @AquamarineNaga
ZW9TMQ8.pngiPJdBt9.jpg
@BlueBalloon
Oh your new peer Love Bugs is pretty ^ ^ Would it be possible to bring babies to this couple on February 14 and ping me when they were born?
@BlueBalloon
Oh your new peer Love Bugs is pretty ^ ^ Would it be possible to bring babies to this couple on February 14 and ping me when they were born?
@BlueBalloon oh wow!!! can you add me to the pinglist for Pearly Gates and Love Bugs? they're gorgeous! :0!!!!!
@BlueBalloon oh wow!!! can you add me to the pinglist for Pearly Gates and Love Bugs? they're gorgeous! :0!!!!!
vn9lWwT.png
@blueballoon
Can I be put on the pinglist for Water Bugs and The Void please? ;w;
@blueballoon
Can I be put on the pinglist for Water Bugs and The Void please? ;w;
@GANOS
The mother has a 22 day cool down so the earliest the babies would hatch is Feb 16 or later depending on when I decide to nest them. I've added you to the ping list though.

@katssby
I've added you to both ping lists and pearly gates has a 12 day cooldown left so look forward to that. Thanks for your praise on them, took me a bit to find good pastel pairs that weren't common.

@MortalK96
You've been added, waterbugs have a 14 day cool down and the void has a 19 day cool down left
@GANOS
The mother has a 22 day cool down so the earliest the babies would hatch is Feb 16 or later depending on when I decide to nest them. I've added you to the ping list though.

@katssby
I've added you to both ping lists and pearly gates has a 12 day cooldown left so look forward to that. Thanks for your praise on them, took me a bit to find good pastel pairs that weren't common.

@MortalK96
You've been added, waterbugs have a 14 day cool down and the void has a 19 day cool down left
ZW9TMQ8.pngiPJdBt9.jpg
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uwMqJpV.png[/img][/center]
uwMqJpV.png
59971661.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3K4Z1rT.png[/img][/center]
3K4Z1rT.png
LgrNOtn.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FtvYeZ4.png[/img][/center]
FtvYeZ4.png
vn9lWwT.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25