Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -Delightful Dragon Rescue- ALL DERGS 10G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Could I please get Palan for 11 gems I think he would fit in my lair perfectly
Could I please get Palan for 11 gems I think he would fit in my lair perfectly
@EATMEIMACOOKIE Of course, but it's ten gems, not 11
@EATMEIMACOOKIE Of course, but it's ten gems, not 11
It's always High Noon somewhere
@nocturnesquad
If Redrum is still available could I adopt her? :0
@nocturnesquad
If Redrum is still available could I adopt her? :0
@NocturneSquad I’d like to adopt this little girl please? I have a nice mate for her [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375448/37544750_350.png[/img]
@NocturneSquad
I’d like to adopt this little girl please?
I have a nice mate for her

37544750_350.png
she/her
+0 fr time
@PAlbatross She is still available, thank you for taking her and giving her a wonderful new home! I'll start a CR immediately
@PAlbatross She is still available, thank you for taking her and giving her a wonderful new home! I'll start a CR immediately
@Cloudburst2586 Thank you so much for taking her and giving her another chance at living in a lovely den. Still can't believe she was listed as fodder. I'll set up a CR immediately.
@Cloudburst2586 Thank you so much for taking her and giving her another chance at living in a lovely den. Still can't believe she was listed as fodder. I'll set up a CR immediately.
the rose skydancer is super pretty!!
the rose skydancer is super pretty!!
I have a few coatls in the back of my lair for fodder price if you're interested
I have a few coatls in the back of my lair for fodder price if you're interested
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@alinar I must agree, she is beautiful
@Cruelty I checked, but they must have been purchased before I looked. Thank you for the offer anyway!
@alinar I must agree, she is beautiful
@Cruelty I checked, but they must have been purchased before I looked. Thank you for the offer anyway!
@NocturneSquad
I think they might, but the siblings are WCs and are still there ^^
[Edit, Stargazer is still there ^^]
@NocturneSquad
I think they might, but the siblings are WCs and are still there ^^
[Edit, Stargazer is still there ^^]
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10