Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nor'easterly Nests (Eye Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@BashfulBat

(Noticed you from the Warrior Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony.)

OK then!
@BashfulBat

(Noticed you from the Warrior Cat Apprentice Naming Ceremony.)

OK then!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@BashfulBat

How much for the Imperial girl?
@BashfulBat

How much for the Imperial girl?
@TheDeathseer

(Oh, awesome! Well, thank you so much for coming to see my hatchery then! ^_^)

I've been labeling most of the hatchlings at about 6,000 treasure, but with the Wind Flight discount, does 4,800 sound alright? I'm always open to haggling prices as well if you'd like
@TheDeathseer

(Oh, awesome! Well, thank you so much for coming to see my hatchery then! ^_^)

I've been labeling most of the hatchlings at about 6,000 treasure, but with the Wind Flight discount, does 4,800 sound alright? I'm always open to haggling prices as well if you'd like
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@BashfulBat

Oh god that is the best price ever! :)
Can you wait till after rollover?
@BashfulBat

Oh god that is the best price ever! :)
Can you wait till after rollover?
@TheDeathseer

Oh, wonderful! :D

Of course, I'd be happy to ^_^

I unfortunately can't guarantee that I'll be awake immediately after rollover (that is very late/early in my timezone, I may fall asleep without meaning to, in which case I'm sorry!), however I promise I'll have the crossroads set up first thing after rollover as soon as I can
@TheDeathseer

Oh, wonderful! :D

Of course, I'd be happy to ^_^

I unfortunately can't guarantee that I'll be awake immediately after rollover (that is very late/early in my timezone, I may fall asleep without meaning to, in which case I'm sorry!), however I promise I'll have the crossroads set up first thing after rollover as soon as I can
*bump*
*bump*
@BashfulBat

could I be put on the pinglist for Orion's Belt? Thank you!
@BashfulBat

could I be put on the pinglist for Orion's Belt? Thank you!
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@ashestoashes

Absolutely! I'll add you right away ^_^

It's just a few more days left until they're RTB, so the wait won't be long now! :D
@ashestoashes

Absolutely! I'll add you right away ^_^

It's just a few more days left until they're RTB, so the wait won't be long now! :D
@TinyTown @ashestoashes

I'm happy to announce that the first Orion's Belt nest has now hatched!

There are three hatchlings available, one female and two males, all three of them guardians with matching genes.

I have their price currently listed as 6,000 treasure or 6 gems, but since you're on the pinglist, if you're interested in any of the hatchlings the price will be discounted to 5,000T or 5G ^_^
@TinyTown @ashestoashes

I'm happy to announce that the first Orion's Belt nest has now hatched!

There are three hatchlings available, one female and two males, all three of them guardians with matching genes.

I have their price currently listed as 6,000 treasure or 6 gems, but since you're on the pinglist, if you're interested in any of the hatchlings the price will be discounted to 5,000T or 5G ^_^
@BashfulBat
I'll take the girl, but I'm trying to get enough money to expand my lair. Should be good in a few days, are you okay with holding her for a little?
@BashfulBat
I'll take the girl, but I'm trying to get enough money to expand my lair. Should be good in a few days, are you okay with holding her for a little?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7