Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nor'easterly Nests (Eye Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SonJustDont
He is absolutely still for sale! I'll set up the crossroads right away ^_^
@SonJustDont
He is absolutely still for sale! I'll set up the crossroads right away ^_^
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@BashfulBat

Thank you! Just expanded to make room for him. ^_^

@BashfulBat

Thank you! Just expanded to make room for him. ^_^

tumblr_nx6bkn1Qie1recepmo1_500.png
@SonJustDont

Haha, perfect timing! I just logged in to see your post ^_^ Thank you again for choosing to adopt him, enjoy your new spiral noodle!
@SonJustDont

Haha, perfect timing! I just logged in to see your post ^_^ Thank you again for choosing to adopt him, enjoy your new spiral noodle!
@BashfulBat

Hey! Could I adopt the cute green spiral? And could i possibly be added to the pinglist, esp for any imperial hatchlings or female SDs from the last pair?
@BashfulBat

Hey! Could I adopt the cute green spiral? And could i possibly be added to the pinglist, esp for any imperial hatchlings or female SDs from the last pair?
WpjbI2U.gif
@misericordieuse
Absolutely! I'll set him up in a crossroads trade right away ^_^

And of course, I'd be happy to add you to the pinglists! So just to make sure, that's female skydancers for the last pair (the skydancer/tundra pair), and imperial hatchlings for the spring breeze pair?
@misericordieuse
Absolutely! I'll set him up in a crossroads trade right away ^_^

And of course, I'd be happy to add you to the pinglists! So just to make sure, that's female skydancers for the last pair (the skydancer/tundra pair), and imperial hatchlings for the spring breeze pair?
Yep! That's perfect <3
Yep! That's perfect <3
WpjbI2U.gif
Wonderful! I've added you to the pinglists, and will let you know as soon as matching hatchlings are available. Thank you for your interest in those pairs! ^_^
Wonderful! I've added you to the pinglists, and will let you know as soon as matching hatchlings are available. Thank you for your interest in those pairs! ^_^
• B U M P ! •
• B U M P ! •
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
Last bump before they go to the AH! :)

Edit: They are now all listed on the AH, so expect them to be bought fairly soon!
Last bump before they go to the AH! :)

Edit: They are now all listed on the AH, so expect them to be bought fairly soon!
@TinyTown , @Farriswheel

There are now two new Orion's Belt hatchlings available! Both are listed on the first page under "For Sale". If you're interested in either of them, just let me know!

@ashestoashes

I know that neither are a female bogsneak, but there is a female dragon and a bogsneak, so I thought I'd ping you as well, just in case ^_^
@TinyTown , @Farriswheel

There are now two new Orion's Belt hatchlings available! Both are listed on the first page under "For Sale". If you're interested in either of them, just let me know!

@ashestoashes

I know that neither are a female bogsneak, but there is a female dragon and a bogsneak, so I thought I'd ping you as well, just in case ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7