Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hidden Lake Marimo Tundras
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Quis- That's actually... really cute. Now I'm just imagining some traveler walking a path in the Tangled Wood and just... coming across an area with a bunch of mushrooms with Xs on them and being like, "what..?"

@Eulerian- <3
@Quis- That's actually... really cute. Now I'm just imagining some traveler walking a path in the Tangled Wood and just... coming across an area with a bunch of mushrooms with Xs on them and being like, "what..?"

@Eulerian- <3
@Quis
Darn work, making me miss the green fluffs.
Anyway, I'd like to revise my ping request for just xyx shamrock males, please~ ouo b
@Quis
Darn work, making me miss the green fluffs.
Anyway, I'd like to revise my ping request for just xyx shamrock males, please~ ouo b
@Quis Please ping me
@Quis Please ping me
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Quis please can I join your general pinglist? :D
@Quis please can I join your general pinglist? :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Quis - AS REQUESTED. One bad photo with horrible lighting of a super adorable marimo! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/52yY5cq.jpg[/img]
@Quis - AS REQUESTED. One bad photo with horrible lighting of a super adorable marimo! :D

52yY5cq.jpg
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Quis - YOUR SON IS SO HANDSOME: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35855960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358560/35855960_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for making such a wonderful child come live with me. X3 I am so happy to have him here, even if he doesn't have a name yet.
@Quis - YOUR SON IS SO HANDSOME:

35855960_350.png

Thank you for making such a wonderful child come live with me. X3 I am so happy to have him here, even if he doesn't have a name yet.
@Quis Pinglist, please. ^_^
@Quis Pinglist, please. ^_^
Fighting through the pressure of a semi-hiatus, we're back with a new trio of marimo Tundras! (And since it took me so long to get them written up, bonus, they're all RTB.)

They'll be by CR only through this thread for the first day and tomorrow I'll add them to the AH for a slightly higher price than is listed here, so if you'd like to take one home please let me know!

PS: Sal, your window-marimo is adorable, I hope it's doing well? Apologies for the delay, I'll get Myvatn to dredge a prize up for you asap!

Pings: @ixris @Salathielly @Vhyxalas @Eulerian @Scar66 @Mukti @CatkinStarchild @EndaraMae @Marmol @rotdeer
Fighting through the pressure of a semi-hiatus, we're back with a new trio of marimo Tundras! (And since it took me so long to get them written up, bonus, they're all RTB.)

They'll be by CR only through this thread for the first day and tomorrow I'll add them to the AH for a slightly higher price than is listed here, so if you'd like to take one home please let me know!

PS: Sal, your window-marimo is adorable, I hope it's doing well? Apologies for the delay, I'll get Myvatn to dredge a prize up for you asap!

Pings: @ixris @Salathielly @Vhyxalas @Eulerian @Scar66 @Mukti @CatkinStarchild @EndaraMae @Marmol @rotdeer

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Aaah they are so cute!
Aaah they are so cute!
The first boy has sold! Two still available.
The first boy has sold! Two still available.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6