Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ! ? ! ? ! ? ! Lots of G1s ! ? ! ? ! ? !
1 2 3
@Eternally
I am also interested in the Aqua/Grey girl, but I don't have much experience with pricing doubles. Let me know if you figure out what you'd sell her for! :)
@Eternally
I am also interested in the Aqua/Grey girl, but I don't have much experience with pricing doubles. Let me know if you figure out what you'd sell her for! :)
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@eternally Price on the grey/grey/swamp? I have a girl here that would really like to meet him, lol. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18064852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180649/18064852_350.png[/img] [/url]
@eternally

Price on the grey/grey/swamp? I have a girl here that would really like to meet him, lol.

18064852_350.png
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@averil @starstalker

maybe around 300kt?

@neophyteredglare

i'd take 300kt on that one as well since he's also a double
@averil @starstalker

maybe around 300kt?

@neophyteredglare

i'd take 300kt on that one as well since he's also a double
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Eternally

Would you take gems?
@Eternally

Would you take gems?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@neophyteredglare sorry about this, but he just got nabbed off the AH for half a mil! i had it up as a placeholder with the rest of my doubles so i didn't accidentally exalt them for fodder, didn't expect anyone to actually buy him though. sorry :(

edit: it looks like the new owner is Wobbitt, so if you still want him maybe take it up with that user?
@neophyteredglare sorry about this, but he just got nabbed off the AH for half a mil! i had it up as a placeholder with the rest of my doubles so i didn't accidentally exalt them for fodder, didn't expect anyone to actually buy him though. sorry :(

edit: it looks like the new owner is Wobbitt, so if you still want him maybe take it up with that user?

@eternally would you take a triple gened 2 year old gen one?
@eternally would you take a triple gened 2 year old gen one?
Uq1cq4S.png
@thornasaur i'm open to trades (and i love gened g1s) but you'd need to be more specific! which dragon are you asking about?
@thornasaur i'm open to trades (and i love gened g1s) but you'd need to be more specific! which dragon are you asking about?

@eternally [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9262229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92623/9262229_350.png[/img] [/url]
@eternally

9262229_350.png
Uq1cq4S.png
@thornasaur

mmmh, i'd have to pass. sorry !!
@thornasaur

mmmh, i'd have to pass. sorry !!

@Eternally

I've scrounged up the 300kT. Would it be okay to send a crossroads or would you prefer we wait for starstalker?
@Eternally

I've scrounged up the 300kT. Would it be okay to send a crossroads or would you prefer we wait for starstalker?
1 2 3