Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | liar purge - pwyw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
^
^
@arrowe3

I'll take those first two dragons!! Can I do 26kt for them?
@arrowe3

I'll take those first two dragons!! Can I do 26kt for them?
15585.png11152.pnglight_small.png11152.png15585.png
@arrowe3

oh hey, it's me again. i will definitely take Lampsi off your hands if no one else wants her...
@arrowe3

oh hey, it's me again. i will definitely take Lampsi off your hands if no one else wants her...
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@arrowe3
If your willing, I could take up to 5 adult dragons for your lowest price if you have any left. (It would have to be by rollover tomorrow, cuz dominance and stuff) If not then I totally understand, Im just throwing the offer out there! :)
@arrowe3
If your willing, I could take up to 5 adult dragons for your lowest price if you have any left. (It would have to be by rollover tomorrow, cuz dominance and stuff) If not then I totally understand, Im just throwing the offer out there! :)
@arrowe3

aha. yeah i decided definitely do want Lampsi, can i send a cr?
@arrowe3

aha. yeah i decided definitely do want Lampsi, can i send a cr?
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@Parallaxx
Sure, CR sent.

@Dreamcoyote
I want my dragons to hopefully go to good homes, and if there's any exalting done i'd prefer to do it myself. Sorry!

@smerdyakov
Lol, you really are going to end up with half my liar. I sent a CR
@Parallaxx
Sure, CR sent.

@Dreamcoyote
I want my dragons to hopefully go to good homes, and if there's any exalting done i'd prefer to do it myself. Sorry!

@smerdyakov
Lol, you really are going to end up with half my liar. I sent a CR
@arrowe3

what can i say, you have a very good eye for pretty dragons :}}
@arrowe3

what can i say, you have a very good eye for pretty dragons :}}
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
@arrowe3
Thats fine, I totally understand!
@arrowe3
Thats fine, I totally understand!
Hi I'm new at this but I'm interested in Tear? I still DONT know how these work but if you can explain I'd hopefully be able take her off your hands
@arrowe3
Hi I'm new at this but I'm interested in Tear? I still DONT know how these work but if you can explain I'd hopefully be able take her off your hands
@arrowe3
@SinisterBag
Pwyw means pay what you want, so I'm selling off these dragons for anything the buyer wants to pay. I sent you a crossroads, which is a way to exchange dragons, items, currency, etc. You can go to that crossroads by clicking on the link on the notification you will get or by clicking on "Crossroads" on the left side of your screen, underneath "shop". Go to "pending trades" and click on mine. Add your payment by typing in the amount next to the gems sign or treasure sign. Then click approve trade. Then it'll go back to me, and when I approve it the money and dragons will exchange.

I hope this helps!
@SinisterBag
Pwyw means pay what you want, so I'm selling off these dragons for anything the buyer wants to pay. I sent you a crossroads, which is a way to exchange dragons, items, currency, etc. You can go to that crossroads by clicking on the link on the notification you will get or by clicking on "Crossroads" on the left side of your screen, underneath "shop". Go to "pending trades" and click on mine. Add your payment by typing in the amount next to the gems sign or treasure sign. Then click approve trade. Then it'll go back to me, and when I approve it the money and dragons will exchange.

I hope this helps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7