Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | liar purge - pwyw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@arrowe3

Is Arrveicha available?
@arrowe3

Is Arrveicha available?
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - she/her
- FR Time
- 21 y/o
- Wishlist
-accents
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
Hiya, would it be alright to ask for Entangle, Shenere, and Arsenio? They're absolutely gorgeous and I noticed you were looking for a permanent home for Entagle. Im offering 45,000t for all three together- if theyre not already taken.
Hiya, would it be alright to ask for Entangle, Shenere, and Arsenio? They're absolutely gorgeous and I noticed you were looking for a permanent home for Entagle. Im offering 45,000t for all three together- if theyre not already taken.
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@smerdyakov
Sure :)

@LostVices
Yep, CR has been sent

@SpoonyMacks
Arsenio is taken, and Entangle has been asked for by another person but they may cancel. So I'll send a CR with Shenere and see what happens with Entangle. I hope you don't mind c:
@smerdyakov
Sure :)

@LostVices
Yep, CR has been sent

@SpoonyMacks
Arsenio is taken, and Entangle has been asked for by another person but they may cancel. So I'll send a CR with Shenere and see what happens with Entangle. I hope you don't mind c:
@arrowe3
Yeah its no problem at all! Thank you
@arrowe3
Yeah its no problem at all! Thank you
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@SpoonyMacks
The other person canceled, so I can sell you Entangle now, if you're still interested.
@SpoonyMacks
The other person canceled, so I can sell you Entangle now, if you're still interested.
@arrowe3 Can I have Cordelia, please? :)
@arrowe3 Can I have Cordelia, please? :)
@LilSadist
Sure, cr has been sent
@LilSadist
Sure, cr has been sent
@arrowe3
Oh cool, yes I'm still interested in buying Entangle, thank you~
@arrowe3
Oh cool, yes I'm still interested in buying Entangle, thank you~
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@SpoonyMacks
CR sent ^^
@SpoonyMacks