Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Goth Breeders Society v.3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@AliciaA Please remove me from any pinglists. Thank you!
@AliciaA Please remove me from any pinglists. Thank you!
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png9pnPn6w.png
@AliciaA
I'd love to be added to the master pinglist, please. c: Thank you so much for taking over for me! <3
@AliciaA
I'd love to be added to the master pinglist, please. c: Thank you so much for taking over for me! <3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@AliciaA
Please remove me from the ping list as I no longer breed pastel goths
@AliciaA
Please remove me from the ping list as I no longer breed pastel goths
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@AliciaA

Hullo! I recently started up my hatchery and i have a few pairs that would fit this society! Is there any application form I would have to fill out?
@AliciaA

Hullo! I recently started up my hatchery and i have a few pairs that would fit this society! Is there any application form I would have to fill out?
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
@Starry413

There is no application form. Feel free to post your pastel goth dragons for sale here as well as in your hatchery.

Would you like to be added to the master pinglist? It's for announcements and contests, and will not be used often.
@Starry413

There is no application form. Feel free to post your pastel goth dragons for sale here as well as in your hatchery.

Would you like to be added to the master pinglist? It's for announcements and contests, and will not be used often.
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
@AliciaA

I would love to be added to the pinglist :D
@AliciaA

I would love to be added to the pinglist :D
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
[center][size=1]@feuervogel @RockehRawr @Raire @Drakespeare @Zaratyst @BrightIce @Jenkow @KatlaTheFiery @Lisegathe @Drekven @OnABadBet @Jenkow @Sylphiette @Starry413 @Cutiepaws[/size] [color=#7A5DC7][size=5][b]SCRYING CONTEST[/b][/size] Thank you so much for signing up for the master pinglist. It will only be used for announcements and contests, so why not kick this tread off with a scrying contest? If you want to know more, keep on reading! [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/ff94/f/2017/171/0/4/bwstar_by_lisegathe-dbdcsed.gif[/img][/center] [color=#7A5DC7][u][b]Rules and walktrough:[/b][/u] 1) To enter, send me a PM with 2kt and write "scying contest" in the title or message text. Entering period: June 27th to June 30th. 2) There will be 9 rounds, with the following themes in a random order: melancholy mermaid, sarcastic saint, killer kitten, poison princess, gorgeous ghoul, deadly darling, faded freaks, halloween harbingers and baby bat. 3) I'll ping all entrants and announce the theme. Each round must be answered within 2 days. The first theme will be announced July 1st! 4) You can only win if you enter [u]all[/u] rounds. Winners are picked by the audience, participants and I. The winner will get [u]all[/u] the entrance money and I'll add some extra. The winner of each round will get something from my hoard. 5) More information will be given once the contest starts, but feel free to ask me anything. [center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/ff94/f/2017/171/0/4/bwstar_by_lisegathe-dbdcsed.gif[/img]
@feuervogel @RockehRawr @Raire @Drakespeare @Zaratyst @BrightIce @Jenkow @KatlaTheFiery @Lisegathe @Drekven @OnABadBet @Jenkow @Sylphiette @Starry413 @Cutiepaws

SCRYING CONTEST

Thank you so much for signing up for the master pinglist. It will only be used for announcements and contests, so why not kick this tread off with a scrying contest? If you want to know more, keep on reading!

bwstar_by_lisegathe-dbdcsed.gif

Rules and walktrough:

1) To enter, send me a PM with 2kt and write "scying contest" in the title or message text. Entering period: June 27th to June 30th.

2) There will be 9 rounds, with the following themes in a random order: melancholy mermaid, sarcastic saint, killer kitten, poison princess, gorgeous ghoul, deadly darling, faded freaks, halloween harbingers and baby bat.

3) I'll ping all entrants and announce the theme. Each round must be answered within 2 days. The first theme will be announced July 1st!

4) You can only win if you enter all rounds. Winners are picked by the audience, participants and I. The winner will get all the entrance money and I'll add some extra. The winner of each round will get something from my hoard.

5) More information will be given once the contest starts, but feel free to ask me anything.

bwstar_by_lisegathe-dbdcsed.gif
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
Sounds like fun! :)
Sounds like fun! :)
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@AliciaA Please add me to the general pinglist ♥
@AliciaA Please add me to the general pinglist ♥
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I'm joining the contest, sending you a PM now!
I'm joining the contest, sending you a PM now!
84057294.png84057293.png84184795.png84192973.png69891836.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24