Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >KM Hatchery< Veils, banes, gaolers!
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 113 114
I would like to be put on the pinglist for s’mores!
Love the hatchery name,btw!
I would like to be put on the pinglist for s’mores!
Love the hatchery name,btw!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo Aw, thank you so much! And sure thing!
@QuirkyJunimo Aw, thank you so much! And sure thing!
Get this accent here!
@prismdragonfly

after searching the site, i found your hatchery through one of the vixen kiddos! if you drop them on another fire nest, one of their kids is an absolute need. so i would love a pinglist add. i might be back for future pinglists... your pairings are so gorgeous, and theres a few i am super interested in but i can't tempt myself until i finish more of the 500 i already have. but if they happen to be available i might snap one up anyways.

ALSO I LOVE THE HATCHERY NAME. my cat is definitely making too much noise all the time stomping around.
@prismdragonfly

after searching the site, i found your hatchery through one of the vixen kiddos! if you drop them on another fire nest, one of their kids is an absolute need. so i would love a pinglist add. i might be back for future pinglists... your pairings are so gorgeous, and theres a few i am super interested in but i can't tempt myself until i finish more of the 500 i already have. but if they happen to be available i might snap one up anyways.

ALSO I LOVE THE HATCHERY NAME. my cat is definitely making too much noise all the time stomping around.
IMG_2909.gif
@Courage Thank you for the kind words! I'll add you to the Vixen pinglist! Let me know if you'd like to be on the general pinglist too.
@Courage Thank you for the kind words! I'll add you to the Vixen pinglist! Let me know if you'd like to be on the general pinglist too.
Get this accent here!
Your hatchery is too cute! Would you be interested in becoming affiliates with my hatchery?
Your hatchery is too cute! Would you be interested in becoming affiliates with my hatchery?
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@RosyWindFox Absolutely! I'll add you to my hatchery affiliates list. :)
@RosyWindFox Absolutely! I'll add you to my hatchery affiliates list. :)
Get this accent here!
@PrismDragonfly thank you! Adding you now
@PrismDragonfly thank you! Adding you now
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
[emoji=rose size=2]~bump~[emoji=rose size=2]
~bump~
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/314536/1426745]Dergs, babies[/url]! You've been pinged! [img]https://imgur.com/4jrEZd4.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/crKRG0R.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/XVs2flF.png[/img] [size=2]Celestial pinglist: @Airaly @Esme Vixen pinglist: @CacklingCat @NobleChinchi @leos (fire eyes) @Courage (fire eyes) Nova pinglist: @nikkolah @Masshiro @ChasingFeathers @Soupy General pinglist: @Kybalie @HinodeTsurugi @Renmei @Ahdravi @detriex @Makronyx @Zac @Ladymoon2886 @zZABA @Pearlgold @Alyzeh @MoonMelodies @GUTZ @xanax @MittensTheKitten @ChaoticCalamity @Alphanix @oOKookieOo @KatsuQuartz5 @YaminoBakaWolf @Sejjo @Lightshadow101 @Niax3 @Estrix @Airaly @beautifuldragon @hellieace @NightwingStar @Cryfie @Soupy @briar @Arystafall @PrismaticCupcake @Closetcreep @Nytemare8 @Chingling @Sebeon @Rookery @Kalante @iluvpuffins @theroiprocepios @Maegelcarwen @Nooty @ScarletSultan @casdeth @ThePlasticTree @Avance @Jereton[/size]
Dergs, babies! You've been pinged!

4jrEZd4.png
crKRG0R.png
XVs2flF.png

Celestial pinglist: @Airaly @Esme

Vixen pinglist: @CacklingCat @NobleChinchi @leos (fire eyes) @Courage (fire eyes)

Nova pinglist: @nikkolah @Masshiro @ChasingFeathers @Soupy

General pinglist: @Kybalie @HinodeTsurugi @Renmei @Ahdravi @detriex @Makronyx @Zac @Ladymoon2886 @zZABA @Pearlgold @Alyzeh @MoonMelodies @GUTZ @***** @MittensTheKitten @ChaoticCalamity @Alphanix @oOKookieOo @KatsuQuartz5 @YaminoBakaWolf @Sejjo @Lightshadow101 @Niax3 @Estrix @Airaly @beautifuldragon @hellieace @NightwingStar @Cryfie @Soupy @briar @Arystafall @PrismaticCupcake @Closetcreep @Nytemare8 @Chingling @Sebeon @Rookery @Kalante @iluvpuffins @theroiprocepios @Maegelcarwen @Nooty @ScarletSultan @casdeth @ThePlasticTree @Avance @Jereton
Get this accent here!
@prismdragonfly

YES! vixen kid obtained, and he's perfect! gotta decide which special eyes look best on him - also, if you would be so kind as to remove me from their list.

however, i need an add for the smores kids... been thinking about them since i posted last. specifically with earth eyes - the innocent, dark sclera, and multigaze are all super cute on the hatchlings.

i'll let you know after that batch if i decide to go on the general list! im still considering what else i might wanna pick up. sorry to be a bother!
@prismdragonfly

YES! vixen kid obtained, and he's perfect! gotta decide which special eyes look best on him - also, if you would be so kind as to remove me from their list.

however, i need an add for the smores kids... been thinking about them since i posted last. specifically with earth eyes - the innocent, dark sclera, and multigaze are all super cute on the hatchlings.

i'll let you know after that batch if i decide to go on the general list! im still considering what else i might wanna pick up. sorry to be a bother!
IMG_2909.gif
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 113 114