Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ||Panic Hatchery|Closed||
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 126 127
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2597909/1#post_2597909][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/517fe39d6fba9444887a8116700c2a59/tumblr_inline_pktn885NwG1r1ksw1_540.png[/img][/url][/center]
tumblr_inline_pktn885NwG1r1ksw1_540.png
eDMJL80.png
@Panix
Hello! I've changed my name from Allunar to Lagio, so could you please update the pinglist? Thank you :)
@Panix
Hello! I've changed my name from Allunar to Lagio, so could you please update the pinglist? Thank you :)
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Panix
Ooh, I love your hatchery! General Pinglist, please! :)
@Panix
Ooh, I love your hatchery! General Pinglist, please! :)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Panix can i please be added to the general pinglist? <3
@Panix can i please be added to the general pinglist? <3
@Panix can I be added to the general pinglist too, please?
@Panix can I be added to the general pinglist too, please?
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2551359/1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VN7OKCB.png[/img][/url][/center]
a09dm4k.png b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png
@Panix why hello yes, how come I've never seen this hatchery and I love all these? General pinglist me please! :D
@Panix why hello yes, how come I've never seen this hatchery and I love all these? General pinglist me please! :D
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] @Saraceaser @peachcream @WolvesLament @LaSilva007 oof I've totally neglected my hatchery this past week due to my festival grinding in the coliseum haha, so sorry about that! I've added yall to the general pinglist ofc, thank you so much for your interest in my little hatchery <3 @Lagio that's all fine, I'll change it right away of course - thanks a bunch letting me know, that's so nice of you! c:
image0.png

@Saraceaser @peachcream @WolvesLament @LaSilva007 oof I've totally neglected my hatchery this past week due to my festival grinding in the coliseum haha, so sorry about that! I've added yall to the general pinglist ofc, thank you so much for your interest in my little hatchery <3

@Lagio that's all fine, I'll change it right away of course - thanks a bunch letting me know, that's so nice of you! c:
unknown-2.png
@panix

Ahh that's okay! Thank you for putting me on the pinglist!!!
@panix

Ahh that's okay! Thank you for putting me on the pinglist!!!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sH87zW0.png[/img] [font=verdana][size=1][b]General pinglist:[/b]@jansports @UnderLemon @Innerobjectllama @ClawsThatCatch @Airaly @candygoth12 @Azcazach @xarellax @candyninja101 @mauvehouseplant @SteampunkLlama @Corvyn @hazel62 @Lyulein @Bauble @Roule @TheEternalPlague @Faedora @KCmutt @PrinceLithuania @CrazyassBat @TimeOblivion @AceCavalier @Maroyaute @himawarii @lyttlekytten @Palmtrees @Jeweltone @Horseesill @WickedBunnie @Driamatic @Cred @oOKookieOo @Potari @Bodmhall @DoktorGilda @nabal @TheClassCalico @Wickedbunnie @Fix @ThrowTheBones @kirmon64 @Doornroosje @MaidOfTheMist13 @Sympatics @Schnuz @seawxves @Power2fangirls @XeoNinx @MerithsRealm @Catleia @Hiezen @Vulpess @WindChimes @Pinguin @MoonyHaze @Starmellon @queenhelixxia @SirChicken @Angilian @ClockworkEclipse @Blackreaper201 @NotPigeons @Selenomancy @FR0ST @RLisa @Ballad @Wrath @ShatteringIce @ZaclupDOKIDOKI @Tahoma @rahstis @teapastry @Vakaryan @Fuchsia @baublebee @AnayaDusksong @EmeraldJubilee @218715 @Orbitz @Fenrisartemis33 @openlocks @Ovid @AzaleaFyre @Ishirasu @kyrin18 @Voronok @joruney @Meddled @mzvalkyrie @ArtofSocrates @SashaFiredrake @Namira @Lagio @QuotetheRaven @lithiumdream @aex @Ouijababe @CelestialMuse @take2thesky @Missfancy @Rhowyn @ERRexie @Orenda @Sonjmir @Etheldreda @HopeBagels @Veylaron @RoseofRomania @BrandonFlowers @acherontiastyx @Guardianess @RileythePlagueDr @dustfawn @Allunar @TheGeek @SerpentStrike @qawfii @Immortalhd @Saraceaser @peachcream @WolvesLament @LaSilva007 [b]Beasts:[/b] @Shougoney @Nooty @ViolentTides [b]Shadows:[/b] @chibibug [b]Pumpkin Jewels:[/b]@Cila @Seraph822[/size][/font] [font=verdana][size=2][b]New hatches![/b][/size][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1] [size=2]To purchase a dragon, simply click the "purchase" gem on the dragon you want on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2202330#post_27588715][b]the first page[/b][/url] or contact me if you want to purchase a dragon for gems/treasure - I also accept mixed payment! [b]Other news:[/b] Happy Flameforger's!![emoji=coatl love size=1] Hope you're all enjoying the festival so far~ I'm here with some sweet fire hatches along with some ghosts[emoji=skull size=1] I'll be moving back to my home flight, ice (ofc [emoji=familiar heart size=1]), within the next month so there might only be one or two nests with wind eyes remaining before the hatchlings change back to having icy white eyes. Also, as an addition to the flight change, I'll add in some gaoler pairs in the near future just to keep the hatchery updated with my own clan lore! Hatchling previews will be added to this post in a couple of hours, I'm just a bit busy so I don't have the time rn, sorry!
sH87zW0.png
General pinglist:@jansports @UnderLemon @Innerobjectllama @ClawsThatCatch @Airaly @candygoth12 @Azcazach @xarellax @candyninja101 @mauvehouseplant @SteampunkLlama @Corvyn @hazel62 @Lyulein @Bauble @Roule @TheEternalPlague @Faedora @KCmutt @PrinceLithuania @CrazyassBat @TimeOblivion @AceCavalier @Maroyaute @himawarii @lyttlekytten @Palmtrees @Jeweltone @Horseesill @WickedBunnie @Driamatic @Cred @oOKookieOo @Potari @Bodmhall @DoktorGilda @nabal @TheClassCalico @Wickedbunnie @Fix @ThrowTheBones @kirmon64 @Doornroosje @MaidOfTheMist13 @Sympatics @Schnuz @seawxves @Power2fangirls @XeoNinx @MerithsRealm @Catleia @Hiezen @Vulpess @WindChimes @Pinguin @MoonyHaze @Starmellon @queenhelixxia @SirChicken @Angilian @ClockworkEclipse @Blackreaper201 @NotPigeons @Selenomancy @FR0ST @RLisa @Ballad @Wrath @ShatteringIce @ZaclupDOKIDOKI @Tahoma @rahstis @teapastry @Vakaryan @Fuchsia @baublebee @AnayaDusksong @EmeraldJubilee @218715 @Orbitz @Fenrisartemis33 @openlocks @Ovid @AzaleaFyre @Ishirasu @kyrin18 @Voronok @joruney @Meddled @mzvalkyrie @ArtofSocrates @SashaFiredrake @Namira @Lagio @QuotetheRaven @lithiumdream @aex @Ouijababe @CelestialMuse @take2thesky @Missfancy @Rhowyn @ERRexie @Orenda @Sonjmir @Etheldreda @HopeBagels @Veylaron @RoseofRomania @BrandonFlowers @acherontiastyx @Guardianess @RileythePlagueDr @dustfawn @Allunar @TheGeek @SerpentStrike @qawfii @Immortalhd @Saraceaser @peachcream @WolvesLament @LaSilva007

Beasts: @Shougoney @Nooty @ViolentTides
Shadows: @chibibug
Pumpkin Jewels:@Cila @Seraph822

New hatches!
To purchase a dragon, simply click the "purchase" gem on the dragon you want on the first page or contact me if you want to purchase a dragon for gems/treasure - I also accept mixed payment!
Other news: Happy Flameforger's!! Hope you're all enjoying the festival so far~ I'm here with some sweet fire hatches along with some ghosts
I'll be moving back to my home flight, ice (ofc ), within the next month so there might only be one or two nests with wind eyes remaining before the hatchlings change back to having icy white eyes. Also, as an addition to the flight change, I'll add in some gaoler pairs in the near future just to keep the hatchery updated with my own clan lore!

Hatchling previews will be added to this post in a couple of hours, I'm just a bit busy so I don't have the time rn, sorry!
unknown-2.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 126 127