Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Private Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
could i be on your pinglist please? thank you
could i be on your pinglist please? thank you
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@l0x0l It did? Things have been weird on my end since my internet went down for a few minutes. I'll try again.
@l0x0l It did? Things have been weird on my end since my internet went down for a few minutes. I'll try again.
tumblr_ny9h5tlmyj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@nearku Whoops, missed your post as I was making the prior one. Sure thing! I'll warn you that my sales are very sporadic because of real life obligations, but I try to give people forward notice.
@nearku Whoops, missed your post as I was making the prior one. Sure thing! I'll warn you that my sales are very sporadic because of real life obligations, but I try to give people forward notice.
thats ok! ty
thats ok! ty
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
Can you put me on ping list
Can you put me on ping list
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
@Auctor @Khandro @lollobrigida @Jinkx @NineEyes @kaitii @Ikaika @Ambiance @Electricity @sparkdragon @Snaptrap @Astale @Roro @Evarinya @Pyr @Elysia @Apothecaria @Andelice @Myalis @StormJourney @KKorven @EverAutumn @Redfern @Xotik @Skydust @Reigaia @Sawvren @l0x0l @Arreat @SimFeetUnder @DarkRemorse @act @Aeteni @Partylad @SilverBelle @Dierdre @QueenAquaDragon @HotonFire @Stagwing

Hello everyone!

My apologies for being quiet for so long, and for not responding to everyone's messages. My real life obligations have had me put less time into Flight Rising, so I wasn't able to run my breeding program for a bit.

However, recently someone requested a 2nd gen imperial hatchling for their birthday, and I was able to answer their request. This is something that I cannot guarantee that I can do, but I was able to in this case.

Anyway, said person now has their hatchling, and two more are now on sale! Information about them and pricing is at the beginning of the thread.

Normally I give you all forward notice of this, so in this case I will only be selling to people who have not purchased from me previously. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I will keep this thread private for now, and won't open it to the public for a few days. I will be busy tomorrow but I will get to your requests as soon as I am able.

Have a lovely day or night!
@Auctor @Khandro @lollobrigida @Jinkx @NineEyes @kaitii @Ikaika @Ambiance @Electricity @sparkdragon @Snaptrap @Astale @Roro @Evarinya @Pyr @Elysia @Apothecaria @Andelice @Myalis @StormJourney @KKorven @EverAutumn @Redfern @Xotik @Skydust @Reigaia @Sawvren @l0x0l @Arreat @SimFeetUnder @DarkRemorse @act @Aeteni @Partylad @SilverBelle @Dierdre @QueenAquaDragon @HotonFire @Stagwing

Hello everyone!

My apologies for being quiet for so long, and for not responding to everyone's messages. My real life obligations have had me put less time into Flight Rising, so I wasn't able to run my breeding program for a bit.

However, recently someone requested a 2nd gen imperial hatchling for their birthday, and I was able to answer their request. This is something that I cannot guarantee that I can do, but I was able to in this case.

Anyway, said person now has their hatchling, and two more are now on sale! Information about them and pricing is at the beginning of the thread.

Normally I give you all forward notice of this, so in this case I will only be selling to people who have not purchased from me previously. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I will keep this thread private for now, and won't open it to the public for a few days. I will be busy tomorrow but I will get to your requests as soon as I am able.

Have a lovely day or night!
@Saqqara

Thank you so much for the ping, would I be able to purchase the boy if he's still available?
@Saqqara

Thank you so much for the ping, would I be able to purchase the boy if he's still available?
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre

Wow, especially for no advance notice that was a fast response. Yes, the boy is still available!

I'll send the Crossroads request :)
@Dierdre

Wow, especially for no advance notice that was a fast response. Yes, the boy is still available!

I'll send the Crossroads request :)
@Saqqara

Do you do holds? I’d only need a few days. If so, I’d like to nab that other one! I looked through my sheet and it looks like I don’t have one from you yet. ^^

Edit:
Apparently I’m subbed but not on your ping list. Oop. Nevermind that then. x.x Could I be on the pings, then?
@Saqqara

Do you do holds? I’d only need a few days. If so, I’d like to nab that other one! I looked through my sheet and it looks like I don’t have one from you yet. ^^

Edit:
Apparently I’m subbed but not on your ping list. Oop. Nevermind that then. x.x Could I be on the pings, then?
@Lykos

Typically I don't do holds. Usually I do reservations once a nest is laid but this is an exception. Also, I give priority to those who are on my pinglist. I can add you to the pinglist though if you are interested.
@Lykos

Typically I don't do holds. Usually I do reservations once a nest is laid but this is an exception. Also, I give priority to those who are on my pinglist. I can add you to the pinglist though if you are interested.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12